Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Elon Musk Re-Opens Fremont factory in defiance of lockdown orders

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every day I have more and more respect for Elon Musk. While I've always respected him as an entrepreneur and a savvy businessman, I'm now seeing a courageous side to him that I see in President Trump. He's standing up to those who are drunk off the power trip they derive from imposing extended lockdowns.

Musk is blazing the trail for other business leaders to follow by flipping the bird to these tyrannical governors who are politicizing lockdown (Orange Man Bad) at the expense of ordinary citizens.

Respect.

Last edited:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
X Æ A - 12 is just 18 years away from a Tesla internship!

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
X Æ A - 12 is just 18 years away from a Tesla internship!
How the F were you even able to type that? LOL
I am still blown away that he got together with, but also knocked up Grimes(Boucher gal). If I was in his shoes, I would've gotten a vasectomy a long time ago.

And Tesla stock trading at $830 because of his defiance. :up:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am still blown away that he got together with, but also knocked up Grimes(Boucher gal). If I was in his shoes, I would've gotten a vasectomy a long time ago.
If I was Elon Musk, I would gladly procreate a few kids, just to pass on my "genetic legacy". When you have that kind of money, I don't think you worry about child support.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I was Elon Musk, I would gladly procreate a few kids, just to pass on my "genetic legacy". When you have that kind of money, I don't think you worry about child support.
He's already got 5 sons already. I think that's enough for one of them to not mess up in life and carry on the legacy in a proud fashion. ;)
Can't exactly say I would hedge my bets on his latest kid to do that only because of the mom... But who knows and I shouldn't really be that judgemental.

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like some of Grimes’ music and I’ve even seen her in concert several years ago, but she’s clearly off her rocker the last few years.

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like some of Grimes’ music and I’ve even seen her in concert several years ago, but she’s clearly off her rocker the last few years.
probably has always been off her rocker tbh though:rofl: she sure did cash in having Elon’s kid though

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
probably has always been off her rocker tbh though:rofl: she sure did cash in having Elon’s kid though
I will say she has some creativity that may rub off on their kid. Maybe their kid might turn into a future Tesla designer? Who knows?
But if you ever seen interviews with Grime, you know she has her $hit together when it comes to music/video production which really surprised me given the fact that a lot of "performers" these days are mere puppets of a large production crew.