Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Elon musk has no game and is a wuss

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you trade all you know about life, love, and women for Musk's money? Let's say you would get Musk's money and station in business, but average, blue pill American knowledge when it comes to just being a man, with no chance of taking the red pill.
Hmm, no one dared answer. My unscientific poll didn't get off the ground...like one of Musk's rockets.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read Musks book and he spent most of his child hood playing with computers, buried in books and appears to have continued with this into adulthood.

Pretty much put everything into his business ventures, so not surprising he struggles with relationships, particularly as he's attracting top tier women, who are no doubt aware of their high smv and aren;t naive virgins landing in his lap. Tope level status/money means he could probably have any woman, whether it lasts is another kettle of fish.

Quite surprising in some respects as he's from SA and they tend to be made of stern stuff, what with their history, genes etc.

Doesn't think too highly of his dad, who apparently criticized him all the time, called him an idiot, wouldn;t amount to anything etc

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
hes probably making all sorts of women squirt like fire hoses all over his million dollar beds that he just throws out after each ****,

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hes probably making all sorts of women squirt like fire hoses all over his million dollar beds that he just throws out after each ****,
You'd think that would be the case but the evidence does not bear it out.