Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Elimidate & Other Dating Shows

Vassago

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oxide wrote: whatever happened to that playboy girl?

She was nice, but she was a little too old for me (32!) and lived in L.A. From the way she acted I would bet she had a boyfriend or a fiance...I mean, what woman can resist ME? ;) She mentioned that I should email her but I never did. Oh well, she made me famous!

Has anyone else here been on one of these shows? How'd it go?

Vassago

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just watch the show! The link is under my dance floor post in the Tips forum.

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i really dont like watching dating shows much except for elimidate. its great to see women fighting over a guy and its amazing to see how competitive it gets even if the guy hasnt done anything impressive.

it seems that these women arent really after the guy most of the times but instead after the fact that they can win. hey vassago, you say you came out on elimidate? thats sweet. what was that like? most of the guys there seem to do a good job and not act like total idiots...but there are exceptions.

sneaker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
good stuff man.

highlights:

- when rico suave called you barny rubble and you said "when i wanna talk to you i'll point to you" ahhh thats hilarious. u shut him up

-you calling the kid in the orange gay after his playboy story

-the nip squeeze- funny ****. she loved it.

-the james bond story:confused: i know you were trying to be funny but i think it sounded bad cuz she wanted a serious answer.

-the dancing- u got skills. u dance just like me but better. when you grind with a girl then stop and give a little space it drives them crazy. it also shows your dancing with her to have fun and not just to get your c0ck rubbed. that's real important. oh yeah... that flip was insane. **** im def gonna learn that.

-your compliment to her at the end was sincere. u can tell she liked it. good stuff... oh yeah then u followed it with a joke. that was good cuz it killed any awkwardness that might have come.

questions

-how come you never emailed her? she seemed like she was into you. who cares if she's 32, she's gorgeous

-can u explain why u did the flowers/champagne? i figure that would end up screwin a guy over but it seemed to work for you

oskiano

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Vassago,

Respect for putting your game on the line in full view. Do you regret not going full bore on her when the cameras were off?

From your discussions elsewhere, I'm thinking you were put off by her agendas. Was that the case?

Cheers.

vectorz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a natural PUA friend from Hermosa Beach that's going to be participating on the Blind Date show (to be filmed) next week. He DID mention that he might act a bit differently just because he's on the show. He's a natural PUA but for some reason he gets away w/ acting AFC but the chicks love it anyhow. It'll be interesting to see him in action. I'll post the time and date of the episode when I found out.

Cesare Cardinali

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I taped the show and only recently had a chance to see it. I think your performace was great. Just being who you are and putting yourself out there naturally made the other guys pale in comparisson. And it looked very natural for you to sarge a lady of her calliber, I don't know if this is really the case but it certainly looked it. Very suave.

Two questions:

1. What has been the most important influence on your development as a seductionist/DJ?

2. What would you recommend that guys on this board focus on in order to achieve greater results with women?

Good job and if ever you're in Montreal, feel free to contact me and we'll hook up and sarge the ladies.

-Cesare Cardinali

Vassago

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you guys. Glad you enjoyed the show! It was a lot of fun.

Sneaker - I never emailed her cause I knew it would be a lot of work to keep it up and make something happen, and I live in San Diego...Hotties everywhere! I can go out and meet a better looking girl anytime I want.

th answer your question about the flowers and champagne, those were "For TV Only" moves. Good on the show, but not in real life, at least not until date # 10. Romance is a great but you have to use it in moderation, and never too soon.

oskiano -You're right. Her agenda was definitely unattractive. When the camera's were off we weren't allowed to talk to each other and they kept us seperated.

Cesare - Great questions. I'll answer them one at a time...

1. What has been the most important influence on your development as a seductionist/DJ?

Where should I start? :)

I have been reading these boards for years, but the main thing that helped me to succeed was getting off of the computer and going out and trying EVERYTHING to find out what worked. I was lucky in the fact that I had some friends who were really good at this stuff, and I was able to watch and learn so to speak.

I have really worked hard to get this down and I think that one of the reasons that I did figure it out is because I am ALWAYS looking for things to improve my game. I get new lines from people and movies all the time and I always ask my girl friends (not girlfriends) about guys that they meet and date and what they do wrong and right.

One thing a lot of people overlook is that you need to take control of all parts of you life to really attract women. I go to the gym, pay my bills on time, have a nice clean house, hobbies, nice shoes, etc etc.

I think too many people think that they just need one more piece of information, like one day they are gonna find "the magic post" and everything will come together for them. I'll tell everyone right now that this is BS. While there are some great posts on here, you can't get a complete picture how this stuff works by reading scattered posts, especially when most of them are junk.

What I suggest to everyone is to take what you know and run with it for a few months, and see what kind of progress that you make. Anyone who's been here more than 2 weeks knows that the same stuff gets posted over and over, and that's not gonna change. (Ive been reading this forum for 4 YEARS, way before you had to register :) )

2. What would you recommend that guys on this board focus on in order to achieve greater results with women?

I recommend to everyone that they take what they KNOW works and use it, and never stop looking for ways to improve your game.

I've been doing this for five years, and it took me about 3 to get really good and really comfortable with my skills. I've seen and read every product and book out there, and while some are better than others, the only one I really recommend is Double Your Dating, especially the Advanced Series.

The reason I recommend David D's stuff so highly is because he explains absolutely everything you need to know to understand how attraction works and how to make it work for you. It's the only product that covers details that may seem small, but have a major affect on your game. I'll get into this more later.

Most guys are always looking for the next line or routine, and they think if they know all the right lines then they will get the women they want. Women see right through these guys because women are looking for something very different.

Ive had girl friends tell me that when they meet one of these guys they think to themselves, "Well, he talks a good game, but let's see if he can back it up".

In most cases they don't, because they don't understand women, and more importantly, don't understand what parts of their own personalities they need to develop in order to attract them and keep the attraction alive.

For example, the Advanced Series is the only product out there that really addresses the topic of insecurity, and how this repels women like a skunk. Every product says stresses that you have to be confident, but the DYD stuff tells you WHY you need to be confindent and HOW to get the RIGHT KIND of confidence that will attract women like crazy. It also explains to you SPECIFICLY how to demonstrate to women that you are the guy they are looking for, without looking like an arrogant show-off.

Little things like this are what sets his products above the rest. He really paints a complete picture of the game, and that's why I feel it is the only product anyone should need to get this down FOR GOOD. Most of the guys I know who have gotten the series AND learned and PRACTICED the techniques have gotten good much faster than I did. If it was around when I was starting out I would probably have an STD by now :)

Get this product and take a break from reading and posting. Focus on applying and practicing what you learn. STICK WITH IT until it starts working for you. And it will.

I am living proof that you can go from kissing only 2 girls in high school to having TONS of success with women.

BELIEVE in yourself and everyone else will follow!

Craig

PS I would love to go to Montreal sometime. My good friend Cliff lives there and I need to go visit him. Send me a private email and I'll put you in touch with him. He's a great guy.

thissucks003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Craig,

Great breakdown on how you do things. It helps alot.

I have two questions if you don't mind:

1) How long do you keep the C&F going?

2) Do you use any other kind of rapport technique like Juggler's method or SS to build a connection?

I look forward to your responses.

Thanks,

TS

Vassago

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thissucks -

1. Th C& F is an on-going thing, and it never gets old. I'm not saying everything that comes out of your mouth should be ****y and funny, but it definitely adds spice to any conversation. Just make sure you don't come off as a guy who can't be serious.

2. I'm not very familiar with Juggler's method and I don't use SS. I follow David D's theory on rapport which basically says that if she is worried about getting rapport with you instead of vice versa, then you will AUTOMATICALLY have rapport with her. Make sense? It's a lot less work!

thissucks003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vassago
thissucks -

1. Th C& F is an on-going thing, and it never gets old. I'm not saying everything that comes out of your mouth should be ****y and funny, but it definitely adds spice to any conversation. Just make sure you don't come off as a guy who can't be serious.

2. I'm not very familiar with Juggler's method and I don't use SS. I follow David D's theory on rapport which basically says that if she is worried about getting rapport with you instead of vice versa, then you will AUTOMATICALLY have rapport with her. Make sense? It's a lot less work!

Thanks Craig for the info. It definitely does make sense. I will have to check DD's stuff more closely.

Take Care,

TS

jive

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
can u put the file up somewhere, the link is broken

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this has turned out to be a nice post

funniest line ever though was on Dismissed(Mtv)

this one guy is about to hand this chump, marcus , the "time-out" card so he goes:

"marcus...i gotta joke for u..ready?:

marcus: "yea..."

"knock knock"

Marcus: "Who's there?"

"Marcus..."

marcus: "Marcus who?"

"Exactly!"

homi

Don Juan
Reaction score
watched ur blind date show man, well done..

I think you made a good point about getting various aspects of ur life together, to be truly confident you need to feel complete in that sense..