Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Electrocuted in tub from phone

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Teen Girl Dies After Being Electrocuted By iPhone In The Bath

http://www.ladbible.com/news/news-t...g-electrocuted-by-iphone-in-the-bath-20181211

You see I fix iPhones for a living, the battery voltage is 4 volts, and the biggest voltage goes to LCD backlight, about 15 volts. None of that is enough to kill you, even if you are in the bath tub. So I have no clue how that kind of electrocution works. Anyone know?

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not the voltage it's the current. Under dry conditions human skin/body has a very high resistance, something like 10k Ohms so a small voltage can't push the current through it. However, broken skin or wet the resistance drops low enough that even a small voltage can push the current (only need 50mA+ ?) through to kill a person.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrical_injury

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
That's theory, on practice I never had a client so much as get a shock from this sh1t. I had clients that jumped into sea (salt water, even worth than tub) with their phone, I had clients had jumped into river, got wet in the rain, etc. None of them so much as get a shock. So I don't believe this getting eletrocuted by phone in a tub thing. If you do it with a notebook I can see you getting a good shock, I can even see you getting enough current and getting killed, but not with a fvcking phone. For those brake enough out there, wet your fingers and touch car battery leads, you will not die.

This brings me to my next thought, murder.