Electrocuted in tub from phone

backseatjuan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,005
Reaction score
1,138
Age
38
Location
Россия

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

image

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2018
Messages
873
Reaction score
613
Age
44
It's not the voltage it's the current. Under dry conditions human skin/body has a very high resistance, something like 10k Ohms so a small voltage can't push the current through it. However, broken skin or wet the resistance drops low enough that even a small voltage can push the current (only need 50mA+ ?) through to kill a person.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrical_injury
 

backseatjuan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,005
Reaction score
1,138
Age
38
Location
Россия
That's theory, on practice I never had a client so much as get a shock from this sh1t. I had clients that jumped into sea (salt water, even worth than tub) with their phone, I had clients had jumped into river, got wet in the rain, etc. None of them so much as get a shock. So I don't believe this getting eletrocuted by phone in a tub thing. If you do it with a notebook I can see you getting a good shock, I can even see you getting enough current and getting killed, but not with a fvcking phone. For those brake enough out there, wet your fingers and touch car battery leads, you will not die.

This brings me to my next thought, murder.
 
Top