Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Either she doesnt care or she wants me.

imnexthere

Don Juan
Reaction score
Two weeks ago I posted about this girl I wanted to see but I was grounded. Got her number and called Sat night. Told her I was still grounded and she cut me off with a "Im taking a shower call me when you can go out". Needless to say that made me think her interest level was low.

Now I can sort of go out so the plan is to call tonight and ask her to grab some food with me on friday or sat because I cant really do much else yet.

She sits near me in my English class and I decided to show her absolutely no attention from monday till today until I call her.

She is an attention ***** and I figured if she is interested at all me cutting off attention would help me out. Usually, she speaks to this guy who sits in front of me but today after two days of me not flirting with her or even saying hello but focusing on other girls and my friends she went crazy.

She was all over this guy who I know and she knows isnt at all interested in her and wants this other girl. She was kinoing him like crazy and saying really slutty things like how she wants to touch his unit. Of course being that this came up pretty much out of nowhere and lasted the entire class I wasnt too happy. But I kept my head and didnt even so much as look in their direction eventhough they sit right next to me and she proably knew I was able to hear every slutty thing she said.

Now for the real question. Any ideas on what the hell this girl is up to? She gives me signals that say she isnt interested on the phone. Now after a few days of me not paying any attention to her she is all over this guy who doesnt like her knowing i can see all of it. Is she trying to make me jealous or is she genuinely not interested?

In any case, the best way to find out is to call her and ask her out and thats what ill do tonight.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being slutty and in high school, she's probably two things: 1) experienced, and 2) not naive. So, when you asked for her number, she knew exactly what you were after. When she told you to call her when you could go out, she was probably trying to annoy you/make you beg/not get herself backed into a corner where she has to make a committment for a date far into the future.

Being the slutty high school girl that she is, and knowing exactly what you want, she definitely was trying to make you jealous. I'd say proceed with caution - don't get attached to her as anything more than a f-buddy.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1st off read my rant:

my rant

2nd off, what do you want with an attension wh0re ? you said it yourself...

obviously she is lacking in values if she is trying to touch some random guys package.

Stop trying to read woman you are wasting your time

imnexthere

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not Drixa? I know what I would be getting into. She's hot and will be a f-buddy. She is not LTR material whatsoever. If it works great but in all probability it wont and if thats the case, no big loss.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
an attension wh0re for a **** buddy is the worst thing known to man.

see the nice thing about a **** buddy is that you dont have to do much yet they like you and just wanna hook up, end of story.

nothing is ever that easy twice with a girl that is an attension wh0re.

if anything the girl is only a ONS.

but dont take my word for it go find out yourself

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Drixsa is right, you do not a attention ***** all up in your business. Yoyur treading in dangerous waters, I suggest you tread lightly. Bad things happen if you mess with one of them crazy Biznatches.

imnexthere

Don Juan
Reaction score
I appreciate all of your advice.

I spoke to her this morning. Clearly, the most intelligent thing for me to do is to walk away. The thing is, I dont always do what I know is the best thing.

Thanks.

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe the biggest issue about having an attention ***** as a f-buddy:

Do you really want a f-buddy who is also a f-buddy with five other guys at the same time? Do you really want to take the chance that some of those other f-buddies don't use protection?

It's not always worth it.

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Please proceed with caution when dealing with Attention Wh0res.

They are not worth the investment to lay them. I know of one attention wh0re right now(isnt as bad as yours) that is going crazy over me because she saw me the other day with another girl on a date.

They are like a rollar coaster ride. They have problems and they need to work them out themselves. You can lay them and it isnt that hard, the hardest part is getting them in a place to lay them without flaking.