Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Einstein's formula for happiness

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The onus falls on me in what REGARD? Again, you are making the assumption that I put the upfront FILTERING procedure in place to only deal with women of LTR material (based on the criteria I set) and that the marketplace indeed has those women available based on my criteria.

For example, an Employer is looking to fill a position. He posts a job ad with the full list of competencies for the position. He gets 500 people that respond to the job ad. NONE of the 500 people that respond have the competencies to perform the position. Are you saying this is the EMPLOYER's fault? Or is this the fault of either one of the following:

A.) The place where the ad is posted isn't a place where qualified candidates for the position would look
B.) The required competencies of the position are too much/too extreme for the position
C.) Too many people on the job market lack the skills (skills gap) to perform certain positions
D.) A combination of ALL of the above

If it's A, that could be the fault of the Employer, as the Employer would need to better filter UPFRONT in terms of where he's "marketing" his availability.

If it's B or C, that's not really the Employer's fault, that's the fault of the marketplace just not having enough qualified candidates.

But now, going back to the answer being A, what if there's no other place for the Employer to go to better filter? What if there's no where to go to better market his availability?

If you really want to know what happened Guru, my situation was Answer C, I didn't find hardly ANY black women that fit all of my criteria. So similar to the argument made to Employers, I should then accept the skills gap and offer "training".....correct? Well, I COULD do that, or I could just hire lower level employees and automate aspects of the position. Which bringing it back to my situation, Tenacity eliminated the criteria for my LTR girl and instead replaced it with the girl just needing to LOOK good with a decent attitude, while at the same time automating (eliminating) my desire to "settle down".

Understand now?
So you make the analogy that YOU are the over-qualified employer that is too good for the job applicants?

Ridiculous analogy.

How about you are the mom and pop's bagel shop soliciting 500 Harvard PHD graduates for a cashier position only to find the WHOLE "market" is not interested in such a position.

One inapplicable hyperbole for another.

Let's get back to reality. The facts are:
  • You are not the over-qualified employer;
  • You admitted to meeting at least 5-6 quality contenders;
  • You went off on these women and they split.
The problem is not the whole market. The problem is YOU my friend. Keep denying your involvement in the process.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
So you make the analogy that YOU are the over-qualified employer that is too good for the job applicants?
NO. As you know Guru, your LTR girl is not my LTR girl, my LTR girl is not your LTR girl. LTR criteria is in the eyes of the beholder and subjective to the individual. Agree?

I wouldn't even want to do an LTR with a chick unless she was black. On top of this, she needs to have no kids, make around the same as I do, and have a personality/attitude that's one that I personally prefer. I have found VERY FEW WOMEN in my lifetime that came "closeeeee" to this, no one has EVER hit all criteria, but a very few women came "closeeee".

Because I prefer to date black women, the reality is the simple fact that my criteria is TOO high. The criteria needs to be re-adjusted and the issue is that when I re-adjust the criteria, I'm no longer interested in doing any type of serious/long term commitment to any woman like that.

How about you are the mom and pop's bagel shop soliciting 500 Harvard PHD graduates for a cashier position only to find the WHOLE "market" is not interested in such a position.
But the situation is that I'm not that. You seen my pics, you know my financial situation. I understand that you have a personal issue with my personality and stances on things....but Tenacity is not un-attractive. Tenacity is also not difficult to get along with in a relationship or outside of one. These are facts. Am I perfect? Hell no. Do I have to be? Hell no.

Let's get back to reality. The facts are:
  • You are not the over-qualified employer;
  • You admitted to meeting at least 5-6 quality contenders;
  • You went off on these women and they split.
The problem is not the whole market. The problem is YOU my friend. Keep denying your involvement in the process.
I went off on 3 women that were "closeee".....the reason I went off on them was honestly because they were very high maintenance with fvcked up personality. You know those "shyt tests" you guys talk about? Well, they would apparently SHYT TEST the fvck out of me and I'm not tolerating that bullshyt. On top of that, they were high maintenance like hell. In other words, I would not have wanted to be in an LTR with them Guru.

When I say the market is low quality, I'm talking about from a very generic standpoint of the overall quality of most relationships today.

But every guy has to have his own individual criteria for what type of girl he wants. Unfortunately, the girl I want doesn't really exist OR she's already in a relationship/married. That's the truth. It's not me trying to B.S. and not be honest about a short-coming I have or something, I have put every fvcking detail of my life on this board so that wouldn't even make any sense.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no problem with you at all @Tenacity but we disagree on things a fair bit. That's fine. I'm not trying to date black women and I do realize that I do not know everything there is to know about the market for single people in the black community. In fact I probably don't know much at all. I have black renters and they don't seem all that different from my tenants who are not black but who am I to say. I'm a white chick and I date white guys because that is the look I prefer, Actually Spanish/Italian looking white guys (not big into blondes or redheads really).

I'm sure you are smart and a fun person to hang out with. I'd have a drink and sort out the world's problems with you, sure. But I think as well one has to look at the common denominator in relationships. 200 people in.. .the common denominator is @Tenacity. Now what you DO with that information is up to you. But you ARE the common denominator.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I have no problem with you at all @Tenacity but we disagree on things a fair bit. That's fine. I'm not trying to date black women and I do realize that I do not know everything there is to know about the market for single people in the black community. In fact I probably don't know much at all. I have black renters and they don't seem all that different from my tenants who are not black but who am I to say. I'm a white chick and I date white guys because that is the look I prefer, Actually Spanish/Italian looking white guys (not big into blondes or redheads really).

I'm sure you are smart and a fun person to hang out with. I'd have a drink and sort out the world's problems with you, sure. But I think as well one has to look at the common denominator in relationships. 200 people in.. .the common denominator is @Tenacity. Now what you DO with that information is up to you. But you ARE the common denominator.

I'm down for a drink, name the place and time ;) lol!

But here's the thing, you can't just say: "Well, Tenacity you dated/fvcked over 200 women since March 2010 and didn't end up in a 5 year relationship, so you must svck." Again, there's too many variables here that you guys don't have the info on:

- How do you know Tenacity was looking for an LTR strongly?

- How do you know that Tenacity's final criteria for an LTR girl, didn't come until after I met some chicks who might have fit it and realized I should have taken them a bit more seriously (pursued an LTR with them) when I had them?

- How do you know how many of the 200 women were LTR material?

As you know, we don't operate in a vacuum. We are never the only common denominator in anything that we do in this life, it doesn't matter how many times the situation repeats itself in our lifetime. Tenacity is never the person to not take full responsibility for something, but I can honestly tell you that the reason I'm not in an LTR is because I haven't found the chick I want to do an LTR with. So instead of being alone and just filtering/Nexting like crazy until I find her....instead:

* I will entertain Tyquesha and Monisha with the FAT BOOTY but 2 kids from 2 thugs.

* I will entertain boogie Elizabeth with the stuck up attitude.

* I will entertain BROKE a.ss Tiffany with the cute face.

I will continue to date, fvck, and entertain chicks that I have absolutely NO interest doing any type of LTR with, but I certainly have interest in short term dating them due to their value of sex and companionship. If I don't entertain Tyquesha, Monisha, Elizabeth and Tiffany....I would be completely alone. NO dates, no pvssy, no plates, no nothing. I can't live like that.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity, implicit in what you wrote--as well as what you overtly claimed in the past--is that your problem is a black problem, and, accordingly, Guru, who has no experience within the black community, has no background from which to opine. Correct?

It may surprise you to know that two of the many girls I dated this year were black. I met them thinking they were mixed, but they were black.

Girl 1:
27 yo, 9, 5'7" 120 lbs, 24 inch waist, D Cup, bubble butt, Ethiopian descent, pharmaceutical rep, 150-200k annual income, no divorce, no kids, great intact family structure, extremely deferential, and fun.

I had a great time with her and dated for a few months. She pushed for exclusivity. I wasn't feeling her, so I let her go.

Girl 2:
29 yo,7, 5'6, 122 lbs, 25 inch waist, C Cup, bubble butt, born in France with a French accent. Self-employed diplomat & translator and owned a successful skin care line, lived in Trump Tower, estimated income 300-500k annual, no divorce, no kids, extremely deferential.

3-4 dates. Didn't like her skin tone and feet, so I dropped her.

According to you, these women do not exist. You have much lower LTR requirements than I do and you claim the women whom you seek don't exist.

I call you out stating complete bullocks.

You can continue lying to yourself, but until you openly acknowledge that the woman you seek are out there, and you are part of the problem, you will be stuck in the dating "rat race," pointing outward to the wilderness with blindfolds. Sooner or later, you have to get smart about where the focus lies.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Tenacity, implicit in what you wrote--as well as what you overtly claimed in the past--is that your problem is a black problem, and, accordingly, Guru, who has no experience within the black community, has no background from which to opine. Correct?
Part of it yes.

It may surprise you to know that two of the many girls I dated this year were black. I met them thinking they were mixed, but they were black.

Girl 1:
27 yo, 9, 5'7" 120 lbs, 24 inch waist, D Cup, bubble butt, Ethiopian descent, pharmaceutical rep, 150-200k annual income, no divorce, no kids, great intact family structure, extremely deferential, and fun.

I had a great time with her and dated for a few months. She pushed for exclusivity. I wasn't feeling her, so I let her go.

Girl 2:
29 yo,7, 5'6, 122 lbs, 25 inch waist, C Cup, bubble butt, born in France with a French accent. Self-employed diplomat & translator and owned a successful skin care line, lived in Trump Tower, estimated income 300-500k annual, no divorce, no kids, extremely deferential.

3-4 dates. Didn't like her skin tone and feet, so I dropped her.
I also know a tall Asian Guru. You want to know something. I have NEVER dated a black woman that made 6 figures. NEVER. I get women from OLD, social circles, etc., over here in the Suburbs of Metro Detroit. I have never dated a black woman like that.

You are in NYC, right? Is that by Wallstreet? Are you meeting these women at business networking events?

Also I want to make you aware of something. Not to say black women are racist, but the vast majority of black women that would date a white guy like you, would have something against "Tenacity" just because I'm an educated black man. I know, I know...you are going to say that I'm making excuses....but I promise you I'm NOT.

If you are meeting black women that make over 6 figures (you said one was making $300,000) I bet you she doesn't even entertain black men like that. Plus you said she stays in Trump Tower?

You can continue lying to yourself, but until you openly acknowledge that the woman you seek are out there, and you are part of the problem, you will be stuck in the dating "rat race," pointing outward to the wilderness with blindfolds. Sooner or later, you have to get smart about where the focus lies.
Guru if you are even telling the truth......the two black women you just described wouldn't even be available for Tenacity as they most likely don't even date black men. If they dated YOU, they most likely are black women that won't even entertain a black man unless he was VERY rich and powerful.

Maybe that's why you said at one point on this forum, a guy has to get into the top 1% of financial status in order to find these LTR-worthy women? Well, that criteria is just too much man. It's just a woman for goodness sakes number one, number two, we aren't operating in an economy where you can just "set your mind to it and be a multi-millionaire."

So if your argument is that the chick I want is going to require me to be a multi-millionaire within the next couple of years......then yes, I'm right to adjust my criteria because that's just unrealistic. That doesn't mean Tenacity is fvcked up.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Part of it yes.

I also know a tall Asian Guru. You want to know something. I have NEVER dated a black woman that made 6 figures. NEVER. I get women from OLD, social circles, etc., over here in the Suburbs of Metro Detroit. I have never dated a black woman like that.

You are in NYC, right? Is that by Wallstreet? Are you meeting these women at business networking events?

Also I want to make you aware of something. Not to say black women are racist, but the vast majority of black women that would date a white guy like you, would have something against "Tenacity" just because I'm an educated black man. I know, I know...you are going to say that I'm making excuses....but I promise you I'm NOT.

If you are meeting black women that make over 6 figures (you said one was making $300,000) I bet you she doesn't even entertain black men like that. Plus you said she stays in Trump Tower?

Guru if you are even telling the truth......the two black women you just described wouldn't even be available for Tenacity as they most likely don't even date black men. If they dated YOU, they most likely are black women that won't even entertain a black man unless he was VERY rich and powerful.

Maybe that's why you said at one point on this forum, a guy has to get into the top 1% of financial status in order to find these LTR-worthy women? Well, that criteria is just too much man. It's just a woman for goodness sakes number one, number two, we aren't operating in an economy where you can just "set your mind to it and be a multi-millionaire."

So if your argument is that the chick I want is going to require me to be a multi-millionaire within the next couple of years......then yes, I'm right to adjust my criteria because that's just unrealistic. That doesn't mean Tenacity is fvcked up.
Your requirement is simple: no attitude, no kids, no thug exes, decent financials. You don't need a Trump Tower resident. You don't need to be in the top 1% to get that.

All I hear from you are excuses.

Ambitious with money, no? What if I told you, you could never get to a 250K annual income ... ever. How would you respond?

But yet, if I say that you will never meet a black girl with no attitude, no kids, no thug exes, decent financials--you would proclaim, I'm probably right.

So the 250k annual income is feasible, but the decent black girl isn't?

Something doesn't add up here.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
You requirement is simple: no attitude, no kids, no thug exes, decent financials.
Correct with also a personality that's more down to Earth (like my personality is) and no high maintenance foundation.

What if I told you, you could never get to a 250K annual income ... ever. How would you respond?
For my situation personally, I would say that's not true based on the industry I work in, along with the position I have now and the resume/network I've established. Hell, this is my highest production year ever and I'm in that range. But if I had a felony on my record, or no skills, no degrees, no real professional work experience and I'm the same age I am now.....working at McDonalds or in some factory.....I would agree that getting to that level of money would most likely never happen unless I do something illegal.

But yet, if I say that you will never meet a black girl with no attitude, no kids, no thug exes, decent financials--you would proclaim, I'm probably right.
YES. And I'm not the only educated black man who is saying this. This discussion Guru is being had right now and has been carried on over Social Media for YEARS now. Black men with their shyt together, from all across the country, are reporting the SAME SHYT. I'm not making this up, you want me to post some links?

Something doesn't add up here.
I gave up trying to figure it out. Shyt at the end of the day, even if I did find a chick like this, I'm still not signing a marriage contract in the current form number one and number two, the chick most likely would never sign a Prenup.

So honestly at the end of the day, I'm still going to be spinning plates/rotating short term relationships of under 15 months in duration whether I want to or not. So I might as well get used to it, which I have.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL @sazc My gut told me I shouldn't, but I threw caution to the wind... :rolleyes:
Honestly, who could have known a simple "food for thought" post would have turned into this....again..... :D

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh trust me, I knew... Just a matter of time... Notice that the initial intent of the thread is now completely lost.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YEP.

We didn't build this complex technologically advanced world around us to keep living like mountain men with a wolf on a leash as a pet, surviving on seeds, bugs and wild game.

Its human nature to be competitive and never satisfied on some level. Even the laziest people will try to "achieve" in video games or creating a taller cheeseburger than last time lol.

I think HOPE is what "happiness" really is. As long as you have HOPE that your life will probably improve, you can usually find a way to be happy. The joy of life events, wins and achievements is not "happiness" its just a temporary situational reaction.

If someone gave you a crystal ball today and told you your life will only get worse OR stay exactly the same from today onward.. you would probably blow your brains out. Its that HOPE of improvement that keeps us "happy" imo.
What does humanity have to do with you? I refer you to Zamyatin's 'We', the major influence of Orwell's 'Brave New World'. The fact is this technologically advanced world you admire so much is rapidly under-mining the real freedom and dignity of individuals. Today, people think in terms that have been manufactured for them. It's truly pathetic when people become incapable of appreciating pathos.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait, I thought it was because the government and corporate America had brainwashed me....out of the rat race, is that right? But with your never-ending quest to make more money (and pay more taxes) you are above that brainwashing? Sure, that makes sense.
What you're talking about is Maslow's hierarchy of needs, which is a very real thing. Most people just want their needs met, and then money starts to have much less importance. I have experienced it myself. I have had literally more money than I knew what to do with, and it did not make me especially happy. I bought a fast car, a fast bike, and a law degree with cash. At one point I was looking at helicopters, just because I was that fvcking bored. I am lucky to have had that experience, as a lot of poor people never will. Sure, everyone has bills to pay, but after that is done, you give all your money to the bank, and they send you a worthless piece of paper every month with numbers on it. Yippee, if that's your thing. But it doesn't do much for me.
'The creation of repressive needs has long since become part of socially necessary labor - necessary in the sense that without it, the established mode of production could not be sustained.'

Marcus - One Dimensional man

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Oh trust me, I knew... Just a matter of time... Notice that the initial intent of the thread is now completely lost.
Lol I know yall call me an attention wh0re or whatever....but you guys have to blame @guru1000. He's the one who started psycho-analyzing Tenacity again :rofl:

Sal

Banned
Reaction score
Lol I know yall call me an attention wh0re or whatever....but you guys have to blame @guru1000. He's the one who started psycho-analyzing Tenacity again :rofl:
Ponzi comes off like he goes on these weirdo lame dates where they come off like a "one up" interview throwing out what each other's looks rate in their own opinions, how much they "make", who they "know", what their job title is, where they've been to, who they associate with, who uses the biggest words etc. If I were on a date with an insecure lame like that I'd be struggling not to lol in their face, tell them to shut their insecure pie hole and literally tell them let's stop the nonsense and do something fun.

Those "dates" sound like two insecure af clowns who need a date at a therapists office.

Make me hard with your big words! Tell me your title! Talk annual salary to me baby! What high end all stars you hang with? Lmao

Last edited:

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Zamyatin's 'We', the major influence of Orwell's 'Brave New World'.
Aldous Huxley wrote Brave New World, not George Orwell

Orwell may have claimed it was derived from We, nonetheless, Huxley the author said he wrote it long before he heard of We

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
What does humanity have to do with you? I refer you to Zamyatin's 'We', the major influence of Orwell's 'Brave New World'. The fact is this technologically advanced world you admire so much is rapidly under-mining the real freedom and dignity of individuals. Today, people think in terms that have been manufactured for them. It's truly pathetic when people become incapable of appreciating pathos.
You say this while you ENJOY all the technology around you. In fact, you are using a COMPUTER right now to post on this INTERNET thread.

If you really believe the horse sh*t you just said, why don't you go off the grid and live in the woods? Lol.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You say this while you ENJOY all the technology around you. In fact, you are using a COMPUTER right now to post on this INTERNET thread.

If you really believe the horse sh*t you just said, why don't you go off the grid and live in the woods? Lol.
Because I am a social animal, and freedom exists primarily in the mind.