Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

? einstein ?

PatZull

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is something to be taken with a grain of salt, but try to find the hidden message!

--==--

Theory

Let's say that there's an endless surface. This surface represents all the knowledge in the universe. Somewhere on it, there's a circle, which represents the knowledge that YOU have, and it's circumference (border) shows how much you know you can learn (or how much you know you don't know).

The bigger your circle of knowledge, the bigger it's circumference. The bigger it's circumference, the more you know that you DON'T know!

About This Site

This site is like a guide-book. You read, you apply, you reach your goals.

The more you read and try to understand girls, the more you actually don't understand them!

About Over-Analyzing

The more you analyze a problem (something a girl has said to you, etc..), the more you enlarge your circle of knowledge about it and thus understanding that you don't know anything. Which leads to more analyzing and you're going in circles, worsening your current state.

I don't say you stop searching for solutions about your problems. But Jesus, there are far bigger problems out there than a few words from a girl's mouth or something as stupid!

About Taking Action

Let's say that the surface of knowledge is actually surface of all possible things you can do, and the circle of your knowledge is actually circle of the actions you've taken.

The bigger your circle of action, the bigger it's circumference. The bigger it's circumference, the more possible actions (things to do) you see.

--==--

I know it's been said before.. but look at it from that angle.. you can still learn something new.

Psycho`Sexual

Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

haha, very nice way of explaining it.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another awesome thing enstein said was:

If there world were going to end and u had a day to stop it. He would spend 90% of the time trying to figure out and analyse the problem and only 10% taking action.

Too many people just rush around trying to take action. Without actually figuring out what the problem is in the first place.

Enstein truly was a genius!!

PatZull

Don Juan
Reaction score
Psycho`Sexual: Thanks for the reply :)

CLOONEY: Haa.. niiicee.. I didn't know that. Thanks!

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ooooh toight post...

einstein, just a pure genious...still amazes me

~ivan