Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ehh seems I stopped gaining mass

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
I didnt make any gains in last 2-3 weeks. not even 100 grams.

But before I gained a lot of kgs in short time.

I stopped drinking milk due to being allergic.

Is it the issue? That I lack protein? I eat very low amount of protein, and I dont add fats to diet because I fry everything on olive which is fat and I add butter to bread, which is fat too.

Or maybe I lack fat, not protein? That also was in milk

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Supplement dairy milk for almond milk. Or, if it's just lactose you are allergic to, then try fairway milk. It's lactose free. Switch from butter to Irish butter or ghee. Cut the bread out. Frying is not the healthiest. Drink bulletproof coffee in the morning with a scoop of protein powder. Then you'd get the added protein and healthy fats that your body needs in order to build lean muscle.

Poonstra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Al tho milk is good, it isn't absolutely necessary. Those nutrients can be found in other sources. You should track what amount of macro's you consume, that way you know what you need/lack. If you consume a gram of protein per pound of body weight you should be good in that department. If you're looking for fat try macadamia or peanut butter.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Al tho milk is good, it isn't absolutely necessary. Those nutrients can be found in other sources. You should track what amount of macro's you consume, that way you know what you need/lack. If you consume a gram of protein per pound of body weight you should be good in that department. If you're looking for fat try macadamia or peanut butter.
i eat 0.3g of protein per pound of body weight.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't you get free Big Macs working in McDonalds? Double up.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honey and peanut butter.

Add them both to your oatmeal in the morning, and your protein shakes after a workout.
Bad idea. The sugar will kill your fat loss. Plain Oatmeal is fine. Add some berries or a banana. You can even sweeten it with Monk Fruit or RAW honey or Peanut Butter with ZERO additives. Best breakfast that works:

1 or 2 scoops of Trutein protein powder
1 tablespoon of Organic Unsweetened Cacao
1 tablespoon of OrganicMCT Oil
1/4 teaspoon of OrganicHimalayan salt
1 teaspoon of Organic Ghee

Within a week you will see results.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad idea. The sugar will kill your fat loss. Plain Oatmeal is fine. Add some berries or a banana. You can even sweeten it with Monk Fruit or RAW honey or Peanut Butter with ZERO additives. Best breakfast that works:
Within a week you will see results.
The OP was about gaining mass, not fat loss.

Protein powder doesn't do anything my friend. Gaining mass requires calories. The average western diet has more than enough protein as is for muscle growth.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The OP was about gaining mass, not fat loss.

Protein powder doesn't do anything my friend. Gaining mass requires calories. The average western diet has more than enough protein as is for muscle growth.
Careful with that. You do realize too much protein gets stored as fat.. Right? No more than 6 - 10 oz of protein per meal. The dude has to get his diet right and the mass will follow. Keto diet program works wonders.