"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Eh... give me a 101 on first time s...

RussianRocket

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
I'm 15. Well, gettin' the ladies isn't a problem. This isn't a place to argue or brag, but I'm good lookin', confident and funny so they all love me. Problem is, I'm just too much of a freakin' ***** to get them to fvck me, (yeah, they want to). I mean, I know there are a few threads concerning this, but I don't want to seem like some amateur dumbass in bed, especially with this one chick I'm afraid of gettin any further with, since she experience with a few previous boyfriends... ARghh.. this is killing me, and if I could get past this all would be great (and I'd get what I want).


Please, show me 'tha light, you sex bombs.

Thanks in advance.
-RR
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

ToP DoN

Banned
Joined
Aug 25, 2003
Messages
180
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
San Francisco
hey little fvcker

watch some pornos...and get your little pee pee wet with some *** juice.......do what they do..
 

RussianRocket

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Life-Trainee
Don't they teach that in schools now?
Yes, I know all that. Condoms, STDs, etc, etc...


I'm talking about sexual techniques here, not how to put a condom on, ffs.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

c-note

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 16, 2004
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
The best way to get better at sex is to have as much sex as you can. You will be nervous the first time but so was I and every other guy I know. Just get in there one time and it should be smooth sailing after that. It gets better every time.
 
Top