Eggs

g g g unit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok i keep hearing contrasting opinions that your not suppose to eat more than x amount of eggs per week some say 2 some say 8 etc etc so whats the actual limit anyone know??

While were on the subject of eggs how do you like yours? I love mine fried along with my mums homemade meatloaf *drools* lol its a complete protien fest.

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can eat up to 8 eggs a day.
I don't buy all that hype about eggs.
That's for fat-asses who eat donuts and fried chicken all day. They need to stay away from the added cholesterol of eggs.

If you have a healthy diet of lean meats/fish, fruit/veggies/nuts/, dairy, and grains it shouldn't be a problem. If you are worried then cut out the yolks.

My favorite way to eat eggs is mixed with either beans or whole grain spaghetti. Lot's of tobasco. Mmmmm

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to eat about 6 a day. Now I'm cutting, and the protein to fat ratio in them (6:5) isn't worth it.

I prefer eggs hardboiled, with tabasco sauce.

Plane

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont eat them too often, I like mine scrambled though.

simon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're worried about cholesterol, don't be. Dietary cholesterol has a minute or even no effect on blood cholesterol.

If I'm short on calories for a day, I'll eat 5/6 eggs, boiled, with pepper and olive oil. Yum yums.

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eggs might just be my favorite food. They take on the flavor of whatever you combine them with. So versatile, so easy to eat, such a good source of protein and fats... what's not to love?

g g g unit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
good my minds at ease now cos my mum was giving me crap that i eat too many eggs a day (between 2-6).

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
24-36 (whole eggs) a day for me when in 'all out' mode. Mostly raw and some cooked.

Eggs are nature's perfect food, but there is always going to be some sort of stigma attached to them because of the words 'fat' and 'cholesterol'. (the cholesterol itself plays a major part in anabolism)

Wasting the yolks is pointless because.. oh wait, this is like the 3248902384092349823rd time we've had this conversation. :D

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warboss Alex said:
Eggs are nature's perfect food, but there is always going to be some sort of stigma attached to them because of the words 'fat' and 'cholesterol'. (the cholesterol itself plays a major part in anabolism)
I've been eating 3-6 eggs every day for the past 15 years, maybe more. My cholesterol levels have always been just fine.

People used to think I was crazy. They would say "that's too many eggs! You are killing yourself".

Now, I just laugh because.. after so many years of eating eggs daily, there's not much anyone can say to me about it. The proof is in my health.

Eggs are nature's perfect food. Eat away everyone!

My favorite way to eat them is scrabble them up, add salt, pepper, and tabasco. While they are cooking, throw in onions, tomatos, and pepperjack cheese. Make a big plate full, breakfast is the best meal of the day.

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
g g g unit said:
Ok i keep hearing contrasting opinions that your not suppose to eat more than x amount of eggs per week some say 2 some say 8 etc etc so whats the actual limit anyone know??

While were on the subject of eggs how do you like yours? I love mine fried along with my mums homemade meatloaf *drools* lol its a complete protien fest.
Why dont you ask Italian Stallion :p

I-tallionStallion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HandyAndy said:
Why dont you ask Italian Stallion :p
Andy...this discussion was made like two years ago! But personally I don't even mix them in with the whey all the time. I just drink them...I like the taste haha

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm eating 9 a day and have been eating 6+ a day for a year and a half. Considering bumping it up to 12-18 and cutting some of the more expensive foods out of my diet.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with eggs mate. The only concern is if you're eating a high carb diet combined with a high fats diet. That can lead to weight gain, and weight gain(waistline) = bad blood serum levels.

cuzza

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Eating 4 a day porched for breakfast. The issue for me (and my mum haha) isn't the cholestorol, it's the fact that apparently ''they say'' you should only eat 4 a week because they constipate you, haha.

Suuuuuuure.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think we're quite hard on people who say eggs are 'bad' for us. Think of it this way: If everyone knew that eggs and beef were healthy in large quantities, then most people would be eating these things, and quite simply the beef & egg industry could not support 90% of the population eating so much of it. Be thankful for the misinformation :p