Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Egg shake that is tasty

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I buy generic crystal light flavorings from walmart.

1 scoop of protein powder. (i use gemma protein unflavored. i have an ex named gemma too. she was crazy. i digress)
6 raw eggs
a bit of HEAVY CREAM (adds fat calories and makes it nice and thick just like your mom likes it)
a little bit of flavoring (orange, strawberry, cherry, whatever)

blend. i use a handheld blender i can rinse in 5 seconds.

It's edible without the heavy cream but i've been doing this lately and it's much better.

Triple T

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
a bit of HEAVY CREAM (adds fat calories and makes it nice and thick just like your mom likes it)
Why would you want fat calories?

Any substitution for heavy cream that would have the outcome as it(heavy cream)?

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Triple T said:
Why would you want fat calories?

Any substitution for heavy cream that would have the outcome as it(heavy cream)?

Why wouldn't you? You're 130 lbs. You should drink like a gallon a day.

Probably pudding.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whey, eggs, creme and banana and/or strawberries for me.
Yes, banana has a few simple carbs, but I can handle them.

Macadamia nut oil can be used if you don't want so much saturated fat, if you're on a moderate carb diet for example. It doesn't wreck the taste like olive oil.

Sometimes I'll use coconut oil to mix things up because it has other health benefits, it's another good saturated fat. Not as tasty a creme.

If this was a post workout shake I'd skip the fats and add carbs, except when I was doing the anabolic diet.

Junkyard

Don Juan
Reaction score
always cook the eggs, the protein is not as absorbable in raw eggs

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's an egg shake thread. It says in the title. Skip fats and add carbs? How do i skip fats in an egg shake? Take out the yolk? Then it's a half egg shake. Like squats. Do a full squat or it's just not a squat. You can't just redefine stuff at a whim: like gay marriage.

Junkyard: yeah go make up stuff elsewhere. No more patience for educating people who read somewhere, sometime once. Cooked eggs in a shake would be digusting anyway. weirdo.

Junkyard

Don Juan
Reaction score
i didnt say put the cooked eggs in the shake, but if ur gonna eat eggs, cook em so they are more easily digestible. No need to catch feelings lol

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
It's an egg shake thread. It says in the title. Skip fats and add carbs? How do i skip fats in an egg shake? Take out the yolk? Then it's a half egg shake. Like squats. Do a full squat or it's just not a squat. You can't just redefine stuff at a whim: like gay marriage.
My bad, I wouldn't have an egg shake PWO unless it was only whites which is good if you want to rotate your proteins for a while or you can't handle whey.

I can't do full squats because of physiological reasons. I can only do just parallel box squats and leg press.

That's like saying rump steak is not beef. Of course egg white is egg.

Triple T

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
Why wouldn't you? You're 130 lbs. You should drink like a gallon a day.
Of FAT?
Doesn't make sense to me.
I understand I am bulking...but that doesn't neccesarily mean I'm trying to gain tons of fat. I wouldn't mind a little more but I'd rather stay lean and keep increasing muscle. :yes:

I'm going to try this shake out though.
Sounds good. :)

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
99.9% of the time, dietary fat consumption has no correlation to body fat gain. It's too many calories/lack of exercise/too many carbs that cause fat gain. That's why we're not afraid of dietary fats.

I'd love to use cream but it's too high in calories for my goals right now, and I'm liable to chug the whole carton of it in a moment of weakness :D

constantlygettingup

Reaction score
You cannot absorb raw eggs bro. It also has a negative effect on the biotin in your body. Try egg nog. In the midwest they have a eggnog that I drink that is 250 calories per 4 oz. 6 grams of protein 30 grams of carbs and 12 grams of fat. Remember tho carbs are for growth and protein is a poor source of fuel so get them carbs in.

kickureface

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Junkyard said:
Hes right though, the protein is more bioavailable when cooked thus more able to be absorbed by the body. When cooked its about 90% bioavailable, as opposed to 50% raw.

http://jn.nutrition.org/cgi/content/full/128/10/1716
i posted this a while back, there wasn't really a response.
nonetheless raw egg is way more convenient than cooked.

biotin problems occur when you separate egg/yolk.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Protein is not the only reason for eating eggs. You'd have more then enough protein in a whey and egg shake. Eggs have a great vitamin and mineral spectrum. Everything needed to grow.

There would be no point to eating real foods if all we needed was protein to grow.

All the digestive enzymes in the eggs are destroyed when you cook them. Also too many cooked eggs are likely to cause an intolerance. How about giving it a try instead of theorising. Large amounts of raw eggs will give you muscle and strength gains better then any supplement.

Build up to 12-24 raw eggs a day and you will be happy to see your numbers moving again.

It's too hard to eat 12-24 cooked eggs a day plus most people will get an intolerance.

Road Demon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What about Salmonella with the raw eggs?

The low pH of the stomach acid should denature the the protein in the raw egg 'al la cerviche' ?

Why not just do a combo of whey (fast acting) and casein protein (slow) instead?

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Road Demon said:
What about Salmonella with the raw eggs?

The low pH of the stomach acid should denature the the protein in the raw egg 'al la cerviche' ?

Why not just do a combo of whey (fast acting) and casein protein (slow) instead?
Salmonella from eggs is only a problem to people with weakened immune systems (from aids or something). Work your way up slowly from one raw egg a day and your body will get used to it. The 'raw egg guys' from here have been eating over 12 a day for years without a problem. I've had salmonella when I was younger and it's not a big deal for young healthy guys. Just lots of vomiting from both ends for a day. Your body will build up an immunity to the salmonella.

Once again protein is not the reason for eating raw eggs.

Road Demon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wolf116 said:
Salmonella from eggs is only a problem to people with weakened immune systems (from aids or something). Work your way up slowly from one raw egg a day and your body will get used to it. The 'raw egg guys' from here have been eating over 12 a day for years without a problem. I've had salmonella when I was younger and it's not a big deal for young healthy guys. Just lots of vomiting from both ends for a day. Your body will build up an immunity to the salmonella.

Once again protein is not the reason for eating raw eggs.
I'll pass on the even remote potential of salmonella...

What 'vital factors' do you get from raw eggs. I am curious what your thinking is?
Phospholipids and lecithin perhaps in the egg?

All protein is broken down into its relative amino acids anyway; each protien a certain amino acid profile. Some are more favorable than others. For example Whey has a high % glutamine and BCAAs.

Status
Not open for further replies.