Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Effective Clubbing, Part I: Penetrating The B i tch Shield

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you're out on the town with the fellas at a hot spot dance club. You spend the first few minutes getting your first drink, taking in the eye candy that's walking around everywhere and sizing up your competition. You notice the girls who were attractive enough to get your attention have an air of stuck-uppedness reflected in their demeanor. Thus the dreaded "b i tch shield" used by millions of attractive women every night in every city to fend off the endless onslaught of would-be seducer chumps. This is the point at which the chump may think:

"What am I doing here? I am not going to get with any of these chicks. Look at all these other guys. And plus these women are all b i tches, they are impossible to talk to. Unless you are rich like that guy over there with the Rolex and iced-out medalion or better looking like that body builder over there."

Being a Don Juan and not a chump, you will see your obstacles in this situation as an opportunity rather than a problem. Any disadvantage you see yourself as having in this sitaution is created by you alone. You have what it takes and these hot biznatches are more than attainable.

In clubs the question is never, "does this girl have a b i tch shield?" but rather, "how much of a b i tch shield does she have?" Any woman you have approached has been approached many times before and depending on where you are and what time of night it is (and what she looks like), possibly many times that night. She doesn't have time nor the desire to get to know everyone in the club that would like to get to know her. Her b*tch shield protects her. The intensity of the b i tch shield is mostly related to how attractive she is and how much attention she has been getting on that particular night, but pretty much all girls at the clubs who meet our standards as Don Juans have it.

Bear in mind that as you approach her, her thoughts are probably, "Oh, Christ. Here we go again, what's this chump going to come at me with?" If your behavior and conversational attempts are predictable or similar to what has been said to her by everyone else who has approached her so far you are going to prove her "chump" suspicion to be correct. Instead, you have to surprise and possibly even shock her with something unpredictable that will intrigue her. Neg-hits are a well documented way to accomplish this and many of the ones you know already are applicable to clubs, just bear in mind that timing and delivery are more important than what you actually say. Check out my alter ego's use of basic neghits.

indy says,
****y + Funny = Wet Panties
In no setting is indy more correct than the club scene. Don't be "@sshole ****y", be "funny ****y". Make joking neg-hits and zinger comments with a smile and a laugh. Make your delivery humorous and not insulting. Here's an example of mine:

I pick out a girl standing at the bar who had an obvious b i tch shield. I take a spot standing at the crowded bar next to my target, diliberately stepping on her foot lightly...

Her: Hey, watch the shoes buddy!
Me: Well, I was going to ask you to dance but I don't normally dance with girls with such big feet. <Big grin and brief laugh>.

She playfully hit me on the shoulder. ***** SHIELD DESTROYED! Once this was accomplished, I was able to talk to her without her percieving herself to be "above" me like she may have if I had used more predictable approach tactics.

Now let's look at a comparison of the AFC, the less-effective clubber and the effective clubber in how they would deal with a situation.

The AFC is standing at the bar with his friends and a hot girl with a b i tch shield comes over near the group, makes brief eye contact and looks around the room as if she were looking for someone.

AFC: Hi.
HB: Hi.
AFC: Are you looking for someone?
HB: Yeah, my friends.
AFC: Maybe I could buy you a drink and then help you look for them.

An ineffective clubber (though not an AFC exactly) is in the same situation

IC: Hey, how are you?
HB: Fine, I seem to have lost my friends.
IC: Yeah, that'll happen in a place like this.

Now, for the effective clubber.

EC: Hey, how are you?
HB: Fine, I seem to have lost my friends.
EC: Well...did it occur to you that they may have lost you, only it was on purpose?

Do you see the difference between the three? The AFC totally supplicates the way we all know AFC's do and any attention he gets from her is going to be for the purpose of getting free drinks. The ineffective clubber is not saying anything necessarily damaging in his conversational attempts, he's is just boring because he makes predictable conversation. The effective clubber uses unpredictable, ****y and funny conversation combined with neg-hits to penetrate his target's b i tch shield and move in for the kill. Then he'll work on penetrating something else
!

Effective Clubbing, more installments to come...

------------------
You either own the game or it owns you!

[This message has been edited by trickynick (edited 03-17-2002).]

indy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Freaking great article - it sums up the essence of ****y + funny really well!

I feel honored for having been quoted here

I really like the examples you quoted, its so important to get the humor across. If the humor is missing you're left with nothing.

Pretty good overview of dealing with the bytch shield... one way of looking at it is that the bytch shield is your friend once you learn how to bypass it. It actually helps you because all the schmucks get zapped by it.

It is the AFCs arch enemy, and the DJs friend.

Keep the series coming bro... looking forward to the next one!

------------------
"We are what and where we are because we have first imagined it." -- Donald Curtis

"We first make our habits, then our habits make us." --John Dryden

"Nothing splendid has ever been achieved except by those who dared believe that something inside of them was superior to circumstance." --Bruce Barton

"It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped." --Anthony Robbins

Aiken_Drum

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All I can say is.. .Oh yeaaahhhh!!!
Great post, totally agree with it.
Keep posting your neg-hits, great and funny material.

JUST ME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tricky,lol- i saw your pic, i would have never thought the way you talk, you look like a clean cut, baby faced guy-
I think me and GALACTUS are the meanest looking.

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JUST ME:
Tricky,lol- i saw your pic, i would have never thought the way you talk, you look like a clean cut, baby faced guy-
I think me and GALACTUS are the meanest looking.
Yeah, I thought so too about you and galactus. I am more the ****y pretty boy type.

------------------
You either own the game or it owns you!

MG69

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
how abt a little variation....

stand near her if she is dancing to the music and let her bum hit u...

you : "hey, watch ur sexy bum...."

Amlothi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice post! I gotta start practicing on making the unexpected conversation in a day to day setting. After reading this I think I'm too predictable

Thanks for the insight.

------------------
"There are no such things as mixed signals when it comes to women, there is reality and what the guy wants to be reality." - Don Phenom