Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Edinburgh sarge... URGENT

amethyst

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys I have good news and bad news... We have finally decided to rent a flat for the sarge and it’s a pimpin’ crib with heaps of potential for after parties...

Only problem is that due to some minor problems one of our beloved members has become partially active due to a LTR (Bad news)... The good news (for you guys) is that now we have a spare bed... I do not have to tell you how crazy it’s going to be with me, pilot and Shezz. Think about it in the flat we will have a chef (pilot) a PUA (Shezz) and a barman (Amethyst), imagine the after parties!

Well if any of you guys are interested we will be there from the 25th till the 27th In Edinburgh and it will cost £75 + expenses (including after parties)... I would also like to stress that we will not take any KBJ or clones, we are looking for someone experience enough to give their part to the group, also if you are accepted we will consider adding the winner to our super secret project.

Best of luck

love

Amethyst

P.D. you can catch me at Fox_fire3000@hotmail.com
I prefer being added to MSN and having a talk but if that’s not possible you can always just e-mail me… Pilot told me that since he has to book on Tuesday all applications should be done by Monday night (also remember to post in the forum so my buddy’s can see if you are the one ^^)

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a DJ, now imagine THOSE after-parties ;)

Too bad I can't afford a trip across the atlantic LOL

sounds like fun though, enjoy