Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Edge's Top Five reasons why you should lie to every single woman you meet.

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. First and foremost, be honest with yourself, you are a boring individual. No woman is going to be interested in a 30-year old who claims he is 21 and spends close to 70% of his time on the internet trying to figure out women. I know the DJ bible says you need to go out there and develop yourself ..... get a hobby..... Yeah!! What the phukk ever... If we were all rock climbing and bass fishing this forum would be dead...

2. No woman in her right mind wants to sleep with a guy who sleeps with any other women. If she does want to sleep with you, even after you tell her you phukk other chykks, then she is either butt ugly or has a serious inferiority complex. So lie your ass off, and tell her she is the only one in your life...

3. Models and all women that are truly beautiful are solicited 100's of times a day....at least... Thus, they have the pick of the litter. Your job is not fascinating... And I don't care how many times Diesel blurts out about his law school ventures, and Michigan rowing days,..... Really beautiful women could give two shytts.... If you're not driving in something amazing and not making big money, then you're not getting the puss. Personally, I rent quality cars anytime I can, and stick college license plates and stickers on them and pawn them off as my own. If you play your cards right and dress well, you can land some hott puss....for a while at least.

4. Clothes are returnable...regardless of where you get them from...Just don't pull the tags off and keep them clean when you wear them... You get your money back, and you can lie to whatever bombshell you're about to pork and tell her about your lavish spending sprees at Gucci...Quality women can spot rich guys by their attire

5. Never pay for drinks, and always arrange your meetings in hotel rooms, even after the bars... If the dumb chykk is gullible enuff to believe your charade, she'll believe you're from out of town on a business deal. Look at it this way... With a little bit of creativity, research, and the with the assistance of business leaflets strewn all over the hotel floor, you can be from any of the top ten company's on the planet...

If you guys don't give two shytts about what people think about you, and try this out, make sure you use rubbers. Besides the obvious STD's that are out there, women are as shrewd and calculating as we are. They'll try to get you to get them pregnant. All for money that you don't have..

Oh well, that's just me ranting again..:rolleyes:

The Edge ' Some have it, and some don't '

icehot

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, you are soooo bitter.

But, you make some valid points... I mean, chicks are probably lying to US most of the time anyways. Its all part of the "game"

-iceH

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man you made this a fine art I see!
Well, I think it's still possible to get some real fine ***** and be poor at the same time...

But I see this is a good way to use gold diggers.
Turn the whole thing around and use the users. hah!

Gotta try this sometime in future.
Just for fun. For a week or something...

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:D :D :D

Great Post, how true, how true. Nice wholesome LTR guys get screwed all the time. Guys who don't give a sh!t and are out for self rule the world. Bill Gates didn't get where he is by being nice he got there by being cold and calculating. I don't think edge is bitter just realistic. Life is tough chicks are cruel and heartless, men have become fat too feminized. If it works and you have fun try it. yuo only live once

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Alright you make a couple points. However, isnt the point of being a DJ to not have alot of money, to not drive a benz, to not own a 200,000 dollar house, and still be able to get fine women?

What your doing my friend, is no better then the guy paying 100 bucks for a bj and a fucc from a ***** off the street. Your basically buying your women? Renting cars? Returning clothes? Damn man thats some fake sh1t.

I can see the idea with the clothes, not wanting to pay 150 dollars for some jeans is very reasonable. For instance, i would buy the expensive jeans, wear them on the date, return them and have money to go elsewhere and get at least 2 pair of good quality jeans. But doing this on a regular basis is wack. If i buy something its because i want the damn thing, not because i wanna look nice in it 1 day and then return it.

Also, renting cars? Now this is the weakest tactic ive heard yet. Ok im privileged, and my parents hooked me up with a nice car. But even if i was creeping in a 87 accord i wouldnt be wasting money trying to rent a car to impress some b1tch and then have to take the car back. Pff.

Why not just save that money and buy yourself a nice car, seems like the most obvious thing to do.

If you're not driving in something amazing and not making big money, then you're not getting the puss
^^Fucc that sh1t man. If your not playing the game right and if your not being a Don Juan, then you're not getting the puss.

When it comes down to it, everything you mentioned helps. Nice cars, flashy clothes and everything else all is toyour benefit. But when it comes down to it, do you really wanna be attracting golddiggers and women who want to be scene in your car rather then with you?

Sh1t man, do what works for you. But ive come to the conclusion that relying on these types of sources alone is not a good idea.

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by princelydeeds
:D :D :D

Great Post, how true, how true. Nice wholesome LTR guys get screwed all the time. Guys who don't give a sh!t and are out for self rule the world. Bill Gates didn't get where he is by being nice he got there by being cold and calculating. I don't think edge is bitter just realistic. Life is tough chicks are cruel and heartless, men have become fat too feminized. If it works and you have fun try it. yuo only live once
Nah,... I am not bitter at all.. I just know that I only have one life. And as such, this is no trial run. ....I have to go for what I can get. No if, ands, or buts....

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry I've got to disagree with this on a number of points. You CAN get the Puss - by being a DJ, being a man. If your after gold diggers then your right - follow the advice of this post. But it's easier to get layed than to go through all of this trouble. From my point of view, it's to much work for some Puss. Really, it's not this hard guys - if this is the best that you guys can do, comming up with gimmicks like this, then you'd better re-read the bible. We are here, at this site, so we don't have to go through all of this trouble.

1. First and foremost, be honest with yourself, you are a boring individual. No woman is going to be interested in a 30-year old who claims he is 21 and spends close to 70% of his time on the internet trying to figure out women. I know the DJ bible says you need to go out there and develop yourself ..... get a hobby..... Yeah!! What the phukk ever... If we were all rock climbing and bass fishing this forum would be dead...
Not everyone here lives a boring life. I don't for sure, and I'm sure there's many others. The reason I came to this site was because I was looking for advice after breaking up with my ex. I found this site informative - and bingo. IT helps bottom line.

2. No woman in her right mind wants to sleep with a guy who sleeps with any other women. If she does want to sleep with you, even after you tell her you phukk other chykks, then she is either butt ugly or has a serious inferiority complex. So lie your ass off, and tell her she is the only one in your life...
Not true. Remember the challenge. Women are into guys that have other women around them. Thats a fact - there's examples of this all over this board. Sure some women have problems with this, but it is usually the insecure ones - and these women are not the kind of chicks you want to be with anyway. Younger chicks are also hung up on this - but the older (mid 20's+) women don't have so much of a problem unless your a male slvt.

3. Models and all women that are truly beautiful are solicited 100's of times a day....at least... Thus, they have the pick of the litter. Your job is not fascinating... And I don't care how many times Diesel blurts out about his law school ventures, and Michigan rowing days,..... Really beautiful women could give two shytts.... If you're not driving in something amazing and not making big money, then you're not getting the puss. Personally, I rent quality cars anytime I can, and stick college license plates and stickers on them and pawn them off as my own. If you play your cards right and dress well, you can land some hott puss....for a while at least.
We are talking gold diggers here. not all hot chicks are gold diggers. And not all gold diggers are hot chicks. Find hot chicks that are not gold diggers - there's plenty out there. Perhaps your going to the wrong places. If you can't afford hot wheels then renting them is going to be expensive. Why not buy a used model? better yet by a Hydrid. These are cool and a good talking point for chicks.

4. Clothes are returnable...regardless of where you get them from...Just don't pull the tags off and keep them clean when you wear them... You get your money back, and you can lie to whatever bombshell you're about to pork and tell her about your lavish spending sprees at Gucci...Quality women can spot rich guys by their attire
If this floats your boat then sure. I understand that you may want to do this if your going to a wedding say, and have to buy shoes and a jacket. But otherwise it's to much work for my liking. You can buy a cool shirt or jeans without breaking the bank. Stop renting cars, and you may be able to afford the kind of clothes you want.

5. Never pay for drinks, and always arrange your meetings in hotel rooms, even after the bars... If the dumb chykk is gullible enuff to believe your charade, she'll believe you're from out of town on a business deal. Look at it this way... With a little bit of creativity, research, and the with the assistance of business leaflets strewn all over the hotel floor, you can be from any of the top ten company's on the planet...
Hotel rooms? yet more cash? This really is a lot of work just to bang a gold digger. Again you can bang hot chicks that are bot gold diggers. Save your money and find chicks that WANT to bang you and not for your job or car (the one you don't have).

Being a DJ is being comfortable about where you are in life and where your going. All of these tactics require you to spend money - renting a car, hotel rooms - and then point 5 says not to buy her drinks. You may as well just pay for it - it'll be cheaper.

If you really want to bang gold diggers try this.

Hang out at the ATM machine - and pick up a receipt that has a big bank balance on it. write your number on the receipt and give it to a chick. If she's a gold digger then she'll call you back.

The idea, is to make Gold diggers believe you've got cash without spending any of it.

I'd avoid the gold diggers - to much trouble.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This Man's gone over The Edge!

What are you trying to be outrageous? Look, you're not Maddona, so save the shock value! Ha.

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Gangster Of Love
This Man's gone over The Edge!

What are you trying to be outrageous? Look, you're not Maddona, so save the shock value! Ha.
This from some guy who calls himself Gangster Of Love:rolleyes:.. What the fukk ever dude... Stop slinging snott, and take your shock value garbage elsewhere...

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Edge ' Some have it, and some don't '????

Look Master Don Juan; You don't have it brotha! As mentioned before, it is not that hard getting chicks. Times must really be rough to resort to what you claim to do, which is not even true, by the way.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
"Girls don't like boys, girls like cars and moneeeeeeey!"

:D

You know, I like women as much as anyone else, and what you say certainly WILL work, but I've got a limited amount of time in my life and I choose not to waste it putting on extravagant shows for some dumb pu$$y. I can have much more fun spending my time/money on ME and hooking up with those women who AREN'T looking for a financial hookup. :)

Not saying you've got bad ideas, but it's just the difference between our attitudes.

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Edge
If you're not driving in something amazing and not making big money, then you're not getting the puss. Personally, I rent quality cars anytime I can, and stick college license plates and stickers on them and pawn them off as my own. If you play your cards right and dress well, you can land some hott puss....for a while at least.

You know it's always guys who don't have money, that think money gets you girls.
Money will NOT get you girls, not quality ones anyway, this is incorrect information.

Looks and personality, gets you girls. The reason some people think money gets you girls is very often the guy with money has a charasmatic personality which is pulling the girls in.

Money will enhance your desirabilty, but it WON'T get you girls.

You guys have to stop believing this myth.

MrBond007

Banned
Reaction score
Hahaha so much money spent to get *****.Better pay a ***** instead!

On another note:You people totally crack me up.I think Ill send this website`s link to www.somethingawful.com

BobbDobbs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have only one question -- is this field tested advice, and if so, what is your score?

Since this is about ONS and STR with the hottest babes, who cares if they have personalities?

This would be bad advice for anyone looking for an LTR since it would eventually blow up in his face. But if the only blow he is looking for is down there, this seems like a potential tactic -- although premature renting could cost more than it seems.

Reaction score
Re: Re: Edge's Top Five reasons why you should lie to every single woman you meet.

Originally posted by Helter Skelter
You know it's always guys who don't have money, that think money gets you girls.
Money will NOT get you girls, not quality ones anyway, this is incorrect information.

Looks and personality, gets you girls. The reason some people think money gets you girls is very often the guy with money has a charasmatic personality which is pulling the girls in.

Money will enhance your desirabilty, but it WON'T get you girls.

You guys have to stop believing this myth.
yeah! I agree with you on this point.

I don't understand the reason for edge feeling this way. I also don't understand the renting a nice car thing. Poor guy sounds bitter as f*uck.

You don't need to lie to get chicks. You do want to work on your front and your clout. But the most important thing is to be confident in yourself.

I would take this over having alot of money in the bank anyday. When your confident...you can make doe...you can get chicks...your life flows eaisier....you realize you can create anything in your life that you want if your willing to work for it...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NewMan

Being a DJ is being comfortable about where you are in life and where your going. All of these tactics require you to spend money - renting a car, hotel rooms - and then point 5 says not to buy her drinks. You may as well just pay for it - it'll be cheaper....
I'd avoid the gold diggers - to much trouble.
I agree, you can be a DJ and meet/date women without spending much or hardly any money. If you are successful, you are almost certain you are dealing with a woman that is interested in you and not just your means. Usually women like that are very willing to spend their fair share on you as long as you show them respect and affection.

syemour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I find this post very interesting becuase of the tactics used above to attract women. Thanks for enlightening me, but not for me.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Work on your game and not on your ability to deceive.

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Edge's Top Five reasons why you should lie to every single woman you meet.

I don't understand the reason for edge feeling this way. I also don't understand the renting a nice car thing. Poor guy sounds bitter as f*uck.

You don't need to lie to get chicks. You do want to work on your front and your clout. But the most important thing is to be confident in yourself.

Typical PlayerSupreme....:rolleyes:

Look dude... This is just something I do to prevent myself from being stuck in a rut. I am phukkyn tired of using speed seduction, rock climbing, eye contact and kino to pick up women.

A DJ is this, a DJ is that...... Whatever dude!! A DJ should not be a clone, and definitely shouldn't have to explain his actions to anyone.

This site is getting bigger by the hour....The more insight we can get on how different people operate, the better it will be in the long run for us. The monotony of the bible is exactly that... The same...and only the newbies truly appreciate it... But after a while, if you are honest with yourself, you can only use the 'crutches' for so long, and then you have to develop.

You of all people should know better Player... We (especially me) gave you hella shytt, when you first came on this site, because we felt you were ghetto as phukk, and full of shytt.(And I still think you are at times..)

However, my point is, that you stuck to your gunz, and now you're probably one of the more creative posters on this site.. This only, because you bring your very own perspective to the table.

So in your own words, stop hatin' and allow different DJ's to show and tell, what they can do..