Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Eddie murphy's getting raped in child support

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is millionaire ex spice girl in need of child support? (Apart from the fact that she's a one trick
has been... and tries to live life large like she could back when she could afford it) That's pocket change
for Murphy who has continued to prosper throughout his career. He's properly wealthy and most of
his 10? kids have grown and aren't in receipt of regular payments anymore so he's only topping up
Spiceslag's coke budget with money he was spending before. He's well aware his wealth makes him a target
right back when he was in his 20's he was saying as much. Goes with the territory as far as I'm concerned.
How he couldn't tell she was a gold digger in search of more fame and clout is his own fault. Most of the 'Girl
Power' Spice girls have tagged onto a far wealthier man. Posh's fashion empire is subsidised by hubby
David every year, Ginger is with some aristocratic dude with generations of wealth behind him, not sure
about the dyke or the blond one. Then you've got Scary who's trying to grift an ex for more $$$.
If they hadn't got unbelievably lucky they'd all be working in supermarkets now.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is millionaire ex spice girl in need of child support? (Apart from the fact that she's a one trick
has been... and tries to live life large like she could back when she could afford it) That's pocket change
for Murphy who has continued to prosper throughout his career. He's properly wealthy and most of
his 10? kids have grown and aren't in receipt of regular payments anymore so he's only topping up
Spiceslag's coke budget with money he was spending before. He's well aware his wealth makes him a target
right back when he was in his 20's he was saying as much. Goes with the territory as far as I'm concerned.
How he couldn't tell she was a gold digger in search of more fame and clout is his own fault. Most of the 'Girl
Power' Spice girls have tagged onto a far wealthier man. Posh's fashion empire is subsidised by hubby
David every year, Ginger is with some aristocratic dude with generations of wealth behind him, not sure
about the dyke or the blond one. Then you've got Scary who's trying to grift an ex for more $$$.
If they hadn't got unbelievably lucky they'd all be working in supermarkets now.
I agree I think they had a tour together way back when that took off I always found the one that posed for playboy very sexy.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You think that's bad? Nick Cannon is paying $3 million a year! But that's on him tho for continuously pumping out kids...has 10 now, but at least all the women are hot and they are head over heels for him and know he is with other women too.

Nick Cannon might be playa of the decade.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You think that's bad? Nick Cannon is paying $3 million a year! But that's on him tho for continuously pumping out kids...has 10 now, but at least all the women are hot and they are head over heels for him and know he is with other women too.

Nick Cannon might be playa of the decade.
Nick Cannon is Giga Pookie.