Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Economics of women

ObieJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I take no credit for this as it was posted on OT, but here you go :D

A) Women are exchangeable commodities. As such, they have supply and demand schedules. We all know that as demand increases, the equilibrium "price" is set higher. This price may not be monetary in nature, but rather just giving flowers, taking on dates, dressing nice, taking showers, and so on. With this in mind, we, as heterosexual men, should favor any opinions which reduce the demand for women and increase the supply. One idea is to promote male homosexuality while fighting against lesbianism. This would lower the number of demanders and increase the supply of women. We should also be against polygamy for the same reasons.

B) Unique or spectacular women are like monopoly firms. Because they have such highly differentiated products, they can "restrict output" to artificially raise prices. This is why you won't ever get much sex from a unique b!tch. Better just go with the ol' reliable chicks.

C) Be aware that sexual interaction has the problem of the "double coincidence of wants." In economies of the past, people just bartered for goods and services. The problem with this was that each trade had to involve two commodities which people were willing to exchange for. With no generally accepted medium of exchange, there is a high search cost on finding available trading partners. As a result, not a lot of market transactions take place in barter systems. This is what sexual interaction is. Barter. If we come up with something (possibly non monetary) that represents a generally accepted medium of exchange, you'll have as much sex as you're willing to give.

D) Women who can't get laid are like firms with excess inventories. After some time, they continue to lower the price until they are essentially liquidating all inventories. The implication? Find an older ho... like 32-38 years old, who is still single. She'll have a really short time preference and will not spend much time bargaining. As such, you'll capture much of the total welfare effect in the form of consumer surplus. AKA it'll be really easy to hit it.

E) Vertical integration between firms allows for transactions to take place via command and control. This means that the cost of using the market (transaction costs) are nullified and in some cases, this improves overall efficiency of production. Arranged marriages help to eliminate the costs of using the market, by the parents acting as managers in the production of future children.

F) If you come across a "product" that has been on the marketplace for some time (in other words, not completely sheltered and raised by wolves) and it seems like an absurdly good deal (too low of price, too good of product), remember that there’s probably some unseen defect. This explains why I always go for the nice packaging and end up with crazy ho's. Its not that I'm really necessarily attractive myself, but rather that I just end up with hot girls with big major defects.

G) Just as poor people can drive expensive cars (assuming they waste all their purchasing power on it), rich people can drive cheap cars. Don't assume that everyone has to be roughly paired up with someone of equivalent "quality." Some people are fine with an ugly and stupid ***** because she requires basically no effort. In effect, she is like masturbating with another piece of human flesh, then you put her back on the shelf when you're done.

H) A corollary to G is that those people who are usually "whipped" are generally nothing more than stuck with a product that represents an enormous part of their purchasing power. Much like a poor McDonalds worker is tied to the payments on his new BMW 3-series, the ugly dude who is whipped over his semi-hot girlfriend is just putting in the work to continue to be with her. That's all.

I) Another corollary to G is that... while some poor people can "drive nice cars"... only the richest of the rich are going to be driving Bugatti’s and Rolls Royce’s. Get over it. Supermodels will never be yours. The best you can hope for is an old Integra GSR with low mileage.

J) Using George Akerlof's "the market for lemons", we can basically argue that most used products on the marketplace are lemons... used cars for example. If you had a nice car, why would you sell it? Feel free to read the article on the problem of asymmetric information if you wish, that’s the gist of it. The implication? Most available chicks will be defective. Leave them on the lot and go try to steal someone else's. At least you know it’s probably good.

K) Each additional unit of production will likely have diminishing marginal utility... meaning each additional time you have sex, it will represent less benefit as did the previous time you had sex. The implication? Eventually sex gets boring. You cease to be willing to "pay" for it (again, non monetary prices) and the relationship falls apart and you go somewhere else.

L) A solution to K is to vary the product being traded. K would only happen if the sex was homogeneous... in other words, the exact same each time. Solution? Better sex, different positions for sex... or... dare i say it... anal sex.

kRisk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whaha all wrapped in a simple package for us economists.
nice find

ObieJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
kRisk said:
Whaha all wrapped in a simple package for us economists.
nice find
it definitely puts an interesting spin on the same 'ole advice! Glad you enjoyed it :)

ObieJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
doh, I thought the whole thing posted. here's the rest-

-------

M) The efficient market hypothesis states that if markets are incredibly efficient (such as the stock market) there is no way to
i) hear good news
ii) buy stock
iii) watch stock go up
iv) sell stock

As a result, whatever you buy shares of stock at, they are pretty much valued appropriately and you won't ever beat the market.

Implication? As stated before, the market for dating isn't exceptionally efficient. You may end up lucky a couple times with someone who is way out of your league, but you won't be able to do it consistently and all the time.

N) Just as economies have production possibility frontiers, so do women. I say they are "sex" and "cooking"

As a result, she can only do so much. It is impossible for her to produce beyond her production possibilities frontier... so if she's having sex 24/7, she won't be able to make you breakfast. Remember this.

O) Remember, just because she can't cook you breakfast because she's having sex 24/7 doesn't mean that the woman will always operate close to her production possibilities frontier. If she's not operating at maximum capacity, there is some way to increase either "sex" or "cooking" while maintaining the same amount of the compliment..

i.e. 4 units of sex, 6 units of cooking could possibly be increased to 5 units of sex and 6 units of cooking. This is a PARETO improvement.

P) Advances in technology can push the PPF out wards. If the woman is spending 12 hours in the kitchen to make your meals, and the other 12 hours sucking your c0ck, then perhaps you should invest in a microwave oven or some other advance in technology. This will allow her to produce the same amount of food in less time, leaving more time for bl0wjobs.

Q) Women, like most capital goods, will depreciate.

R) Minimum wage laws would price a lot of people out of the market... but, just like the real world, this has its upside and downside. If we set a minimum standard in order to be in a relationship, a lot more people would remain single.... and they'd never get laid...

the ugly, stupid, and mentally unstable person that is. As far as I’m concerned, maybe it'd be better if they didn't pass on their genetics anyways.

S) Women, again like monopoly firms, will tend to price-discriminate. They will charge higher prices to those who are willing to pay more and lower prices for the same product to those who are not willing to pay as much. What’s this mean? Basically, act like you're "poor" if you have a contract (relationship).

T) Adam Smith's "invisible hand": By trying to have sex with as many girls as you can (self-interest), you will potentially increase the population. Larger populations will result in more market transactions for future generations, meaning your grandchildren will have greater opportunity for sex and net welfare is increased. Ultimately, through doing what feels good, you're benefiting everyone.

U) David Ricardo's Law of Comparative Advantages, combined with specialization: People will gravitate towards what they're good at. Trying to become a jack-of-all-traits will make you a master-of-none. This explains to me why Asian girls are better at sucking d!ck and white girls are better at looking like skanks.

V) Unemployment - just like the economy. Some people will always be "out of work." Since labor is an exchangeable commodity, sometimes this is due their prices (requested wages) being set too high. Sometimes this is because they are prevented from working because of institutions. Sometimes though, they're just looking for a better job. Much like unemployment, some of it is just simply cyclical. What does this mean for some of us? If you've been single for a long time, its probably because you're really not qualified to do any of the jobs you're applying for. Set your sights a little lower. Working for McDonalds is sometimes preferable to being permanently unemployed.

W) Just like the unemployment, sometimes when we're out of work, we try to handle our own needs through our own production (subsistence farming). Some people start mowing their own lawns, cleaning their own houses, fixing their own gutters, re-roofing their own houses, changing their own oil, etc. Even people who are employed do this, sometimes to "save money"

Hence, masturbation. I can't hire someone to do it for me, so I just take care of it myself. If you do it long enough, eventually you consider yourself to be pretty much the best at it. (I think I give myself a better hand job than most chicks I’ve met. I can't suck my own d!ck though)

X) Syndicalism: Much like OPEC, girls sometimes band together and try to choke the market off to capture extra profit. Its not like these girls really want to be single, they just know they probably won't be, but if they unionize together and become a syndicate / monopoly, we'll have to put in way more work in order to get anything out of them.

This presents a catch-22 though... should we keep girls away from other girls? Cutting off their communication may prevent them from talking to one another and organizing. It also might limit their ability to become lesbians. Nonetheless, it may become necessary for retribution to have sex with one of our ex-girlfriend's best friends.

Y) Infant Industry problem - should we allow copyright laws and patents to protect new firms? The legal age of consent in most states is 18 years. Patents last 17 years. Think about it.

Z) THE MUDDUCK PROBLEM - Groups of girls typically band together with one ugly ho. Why is this? Its a way to overcome the public goods problem. Scantily clad women present a social gain to everyone without exclusion or cost to the woman. At the same time, because people are capturing pleasantries for free, it leaves open an opportunity to capture profit. Much like a radio station that broadcasts good music, another firm may negotiate a contract to periodically play advertising in between songs.

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great stuff :up:

Mayfly

Don Juan
Reaction score
This reminds me of 40 Year Old Virgin somehow...the part where they are talking about the supply and demand of pvssy

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha genius ;)

Now I wanna learn more about economics

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One issue I have with equating women with products is that there's one flaw: I'm willing to buy an inferior product, but I'm not willing to date an inferior woman.

I use plenty of generic brand products, my car isn't that fancy (unlike the yuppy cars my friends drive), and I don't care what brand tissues I use. But I'm not about to date an ugly, old, or fat woman just because it "takes less effort".

But otherwise, I like it. Most people don't like to think of humans as "products", but its a surprisingly accurate measure of people.

Rastaman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Where does "trade makes everyone better off" fit in here? I really want to trade some HB10 attention who*e for.... I like your post though.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
I've been playing around with the idea of writing a similar article. But I was going to try to write it in a way that people actually wanted to read. :p

Interesting analogies though.