Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ebola just popped up in texas.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah they sent in a a Hazmat team in full hazmat gear, cleaning and removing everything from the apartment, cleaned and plastic wrapped the car, and are quarantining the family members. And 50 people who had direct and indirect contact are being monitored. In light of all that it sounds like it is possibly pretty contagious.

Special EDy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its only contagious after the incubation period, with the onset of symptoms. You don't become contagious until you become violently sick. The only people even remotely at risk are medical personnel, and fortunately we don't reuse gloves and needles in this country.
Containment will be extremely easy within our borders.

According to this chart, Diarrhea is responsible for 201 times as many deaths in Africa as Ebola is.
http://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/__x...ile/2316374/Africa_death_causes_revised.0.png

Special EDy

Don Juan
Reaction score
The virus is noncommunicable during the incubation phase. It's only contagious with the onset of symptoms. Flu like symptoms for the first few days, massive hemorrhaging in about a week and death in two to three weeks. It incapacitates its victims. And the only significant risk of infection comes from the blood. So when they start bleeding out of sores all over their body and every single orifice is the only time the virus is even mildly contagious.

Diarrhea is 200 times as deadly, what does this tell you about this continents hygiene and healthcare. People **** in the same water hole they drink from, and are in such poor condition they cant survive a case of the squirts, and still Ebola has a pathetic infection rate of R0 < 2. They die from diarrhea, no wonder they manage to spread something like Ebola.
Fortunately we don't poop in our water supply here in the USA, so I don't see Ebola becoming a problem.

Special EDy

Don Juan
Reaction score
My original statement is identical to my repeated statement, I fixed nothing.

Special EDy said:
It's only contagious after the incubation period, with the onset of symptoms. You don't become contagious until you become violently sick. The only people even remotely at risk are medical personnel, and fortunately we don't reuse gloves and needles in this country.
Containment will be extremely easy within our borders.
Special EDy said:
The virus is noncommunicable during the incubation phase. It's only contagious with the onset of symptoms. Flu like symptoms for the first few days, massive hemorrhaging in about a week and death in two to three weeks.
Diarrhea is much more deadly than Ebola, hundreds of times more people die from it.

Your argument is silly, not my comparison.
Things we can extrapolate from the information I provided-

-The fatality rate of Ebola is entirely based upon its effect in Africa. On this continent +600,000 people a year die from Diarrhea. Its safe to assume that in any civilized country where Diarrhea isn't the #3 killer, the fatality rate of Ebola would be extraordinarily reduced. These people are so sick they cant fight of Diarrhea much less Ebola.
-The hygiene of Africa is so poor that +600,000 people die a year from diarrhea. Diarrhea is transmitted through fecal matter. Its safe to assume that in a country like the USA, where 600,000 people a year dont die as a direct result of consuming their own ****, Ebola would have very low communicability. Do you think people consuming their own poop wash their hands regularly?

Over 600,000 people DIE from diarrhea every year, millions more die from other infections. only a handful ever die from Ebola. Ebola is a joke.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
The wacky coincidence of it all.

Do we really need to continue this dance until it's another 9 page wankfest? If you strip away all the B.S these debates always boil down to the same thing.The anti-white will always evaluate and ultimately defend once he's figured out which position by default has the highest chance of creating a future where there could be less whites or failing that which position has the likeliest chance of distributing more of their wealth. Hence why we continually see the same pattern here from the same people.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Do we really need to continue this dance until it's another 9 page wankfest? If you strip away all the B.S these debates always boil down to the same thing.The anti-white will always evaluate and ultimately defend once he's figured out which position by default has the highest chance of creating a future where there could be less whites or failing that which position has the likeliest chance of distributing more of their wealth. Hence why we continually see the same pattern here from the same people.
It boils down to one thing if that's what you want to believe.

How you got there is your own problem. And that's quite a problem you have there.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Tictac said:
It boils down to one thing if that's what you want to believe.

How you got there is your own problem. And that's quite a problem you have there.
Lulz Pattern recognition is a "problem". Ok princess we'll stick with "all just a wacky coincidence" just for you.;) No skin off my knob.

MidnightCity said:
i dont see it.
Aren't you Hispanic? That would kind of go without saying wouldn't it?

Special EDy

Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Lulz Pattern recognition is a "problem". Ok princess we'll stick with "all just a wacky coincidence" just for you.;) No skin off my knob.

Aren't you Hispanic? That would kind of go without saying wouldn't it?
No ( . )( . ), the real problem with your current statements are that your are on the wrong end of your proclaimed political spectrum.

What do you want to happen? Borders shut down? Quarantine procedures? Expenditure on epidemic preparation or foreign aid to stop the virus in Africa? Bigger government, more control, more regulation, more oversight?
That's quite the opposite of conservatism on your part.

I am, however, proposing we do nothing, we spend nothing, and we see the situation for what it is rather than hopelessly trying to fix a non existent or exaggerated situation. Yet you still pin me to be the leftist and an anti-white. Take a look in the mirror from time to time, not everything is black and white.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
MidnightCity said:
i'm automatically anti-white 'cause i'm hispanic?
Let's just say it would behoove you to respond with "I don't see it" instead of "You're dead right titties, how the phuck are you so awesome?". I understand.

Special EDy said:
What do you want to happen?
I want you to spare us this dance and a 9 page blowout and just say "We want viral equality, and if the host population of white Gentiles don't get the equal opportunity to bleed out of their nose, ears and eyes it should be on bath house Barry and his handlers to make it happen".

Special EDy said:
Yet you still pin me to be the leftist and an anti-white.
Did you just inadvertently out yourself? I don't believe any names were mentioned. Woops? :eek:

Soolaimon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Closing off borders won't stop ebola when Americans exposed to it return home to spread it.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
MidnightCity said:
yea except youre not always right lol.
*Yawn*

*Fart*

No? Ok we'll do the 9 page dance. I already told that other fvckwit we'll pretend the continual pattern of posters gunning for whichever option is ultimately worse for whitey or sees more of his money is all just a wacky coincidence.

Soolaimon said:
Closing off borders won't stop ebola when Americans exposed to it return home to spread it.
Not if you make a mandate that says any moral preening sh!tlibs bucking for facebook "likes" have to be quarantined for 6 months upon return.

Easy fixed.

*And the dance continues.*

Soolaimon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Not if you make a mandate that says any moral preening sh!tlibs bucking for facebook "likes" have to be quarantined for 6 months upon return.

Easy fixed.
What's with the hate?

Anybody can contract ebola that visits any country.

Are you going to quarantine every person that travels outside the U.S. for 6 months?

Your ignorance shows.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Soolaimon said:
What's with the hate?
What's with the feeelz? Use your man words.

=Soolaimon said:
Anybody can contract ebola that visits any country.
Are you going to quarantine every person that travels outside the U.S. for 6 months?
Why not? Some people who see the U.S as their home might even appreciate it. We can compromise and make it 3 months if it will stop the leftoid tears who will no doubt be full of feigned outrage.

Soolaimon said:
Your ignorance shows.
Now what did I just say about using feeel words to sway an audience?

Special EDy

Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:

Why not? Some people who see the U.S as their home might even appreciate it. We can compromise and make it 3 months if it will stop the tears?

Of course, shut down the borders and quarantine because feeelz scared about ebola.

Say they want small government and unabridged freedom, cry for military/police state action.

BTW, was the guy from Dallas a "moral preening sh!tlib bucking for facebook "likes"" or did I misread the news?

Soolaimon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:

Why not? Some people who see the U.S as their home might even appreciate it? We can compromise and make it 3 if it will stop the tears?

What's with the pink text?

Pure ignorance from you trying to quarantine thousands of people who hold prominent positions.

Where are you going to put all those people in quarantine?

How are you going to feed and clothe them?

That would drive the economy down not to mention give us bigger government that the right speaks out against.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Special EDy said:
Say they want small government and unabridged freedom, cry for military/police state action.
Closing borders = "police state action" :crazy: Nice spin.

Soolaimon said:
How are you going to feed and clothe them?
Aren't we already doing that anyway? I think you'll find the amount of moral preening sh!tlibs wanting to show the world he's/she's been to the African toilet to "help" will greatly reduce somehow when they find out they have to wait to come back. Just a guess.

*Still dancing*

Special EDy

Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Closing borders = "police state action" :crazy: Nice spin.

Aren't we already doing that anyway? I think you'll find the amount of moral preening sh!tlibs wanting to show the world he's/she's been to the African toilet to "help" will greatly reduce somehow when they find out they have to wait to come back. Just a guess.

*Still dancing*
1 man becomes sick so we should shut down the whole country. Honestly, your position should be to just incinerate the whole of West Africa. Its much more reasonable and beneficial given your common motives and beliefs. Zero collateral for whites, you take a burden of poor off the rich and you get to spend some dollars on the military. Its like a win-win-win.

Quarantining untold thousands of people for months is so disgustingly heavy-handed I cant even begin to explain. All because one man is sick. Some 1984 stuff given the current circumstances.

Continue ignoring facts and just make emotional decisions because feeelz scared of non-existent threat

Soolaimon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Aren't we already doing that anyway?

Not unnecessairly no.

Sounds like you want a police government to quarantine thousands of people adding to the debt giving government welfare to who knows how many thousands people.

You support welfare and big government.

Where are you going to quarantine thousands of people?

What about their jobs?

I think you'll find the amount of moral preening sh!tlibs wanting to show the world he's/she's been to the African toilet to "help" will greatly reduce somehow when they find out they have to wait to come back. Just a guess.

What's with the hate?

Ebola could break out in Europe and any other country where you would want Americans quarantined that visited there.

Those people would even be Republicans.

I don't think you even know what you are saying.

You're all over the place

*Still dancing*

As you dance to the tune of ignorance.
What do you have against libs when you support their ideas?

Answer my questions this time if you can.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Lulz Pattern recognition is a "problem". Ok princess we'll stick with "all just a wacky coincidence" just for you.;)
Tit boy twists everything back to race - even when no one else is bringing it up and the topic is disease and epidemiology. He sees patterns that aren't there and then name calls when it's pointed out. He can't address the topic so he race-baits.

When all you can see and talk about is race, no matter what else is happening you have a problem. That problem is prejudice combined with mouth-breathing ignorance.

Go post on Storm Front ( . )( . ). There's lots of people there just like you. You'll be with your buds. And you can fantasize about a United States and a world that never existed - the one with only white people. And that is what you want right?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Tictac said:
Tit boy twists everything back to race
Of course it's about race you muppet. Why else would the exact same posters continually show up with the exact same arguments every single time without skipping a beat? Think about it. Put aside this gay little tiff you think you're having with me and honestly ask yourself why do these same posters keep defending the same positions. Hell one of them accidentally even admitted it just one page back. Albeit he fvcked up and didn't mean to but nevertheless he still did.

The anti-white will always evaluate and ultimately defend which position has the highest chance of creating a future where there could be less whites or failing that which action has the likeliest chance of distributing more of their wealth.

This is not just a coincidence and I bet dollars to donuts you know it but you're too invested with this "stormfront hurr durr" sh!t now to admit it.