Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Eating and carb counting etc

PhunGar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi im fairly new to this
i just joined a gym today
and hopeuflly once i get the hang of everythign im going to follow disels bulk up guide.
However im sturggling to understand how you guys keep track of what you eat and how you achive those targets. If anyone has got some tips please let me know as im still really new to this gym thing.

lukester19

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it depends on a variety of things. Diet is very important and will make your physique stand out if you know how to work it. Some stuff of importance is: Are you pretty active? What weight or bodyfat are you now? How do you respond to carbs?

There are many different ways to eat when bulking but all have to take in a surpluss of calories. My regimen right now is with 30p 35c 35f. This is what works for me with keeping fat gain minimal during the bulk. I am sure others here will help.

If you have a good diet down with a training split the bulk will be pretty successful.

PhunGar

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea the problem
is according to the routine
i shd get
175g protein
312g carb
and my body weight is 125 im fairly skinny not fiarly very
not only is this ridiuclously hard to hit but i eat fairly inconcisstently
im trying to get active gonna join a gym hit it 3 times a week i dunno maybe 3/4