“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

eatin gf stds?

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
Is it safe to eat out my gf? She is a virgin so am I u could probly guess that. Ive fingered her and likced my fingers n started makin out with her and i have no herpe blisters or anything so am i good to go on eating her out.. ehh.. anyway i did a search and all i got was some stuff on dental damn i dont know what that is... thanks..
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

DJ Durden

New Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2003
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
I'd suggest not bothering worrying about STDs from giving her head altogether, and just chuck it in her ass unprotected. Much safer, I'd imagine.

In all seriousness, if your both virgins, don't worry about tossing down any dental dams or plastic wrap over her **** (unless she's known as THE girl who loves having it licked) and just get your face down there and go nuts.
 

hobbes344

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2003
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
getting it up the butt is more dangerous than through sexual intercourse. The vagina has multiple "protection" layers that can sometimes block STD's, but butts only have one layeer and its pretty thin. so, no! i learned this from R.A.R.E
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
lol thats a good one, but i just don't think you got to worry because not many guys poke her in the butt :p
 

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
ok how did this get to assfvucking.. i was asking about eating my GF out in her VAGINA!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

hobbes344

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2003
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by DJ Durden
I'd suggest not bothering worrying about STDs from giving her head altogether, and just chuck it in her ass unprotected. Much safer, I'd imagine.

Isnt that what he meant by "chuck it in her ass unprotected?" Or maybe I'm wrong, well, then.... what an awkward moment. :D
 

DJ Durden

New Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2003
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Your all a smart bunch of guys. I'd have hoped you'd at least be able to pick up on sarcasm when you saw it.
 

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
Originally posted by DJ Durden
Your all a smart bunch of guys. I'd have hoped you'd at least be able to pick up on sarcasm when you saw it.
apperntly not :eek:
 

Hannibal

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Age
39
depends, (this is gonna be disturbing) on what kind of disease, if you want your own little cold sore farm then by all means go for miss november of herpes monthly, same thing if you have a beard...crabs dont go well beards,so besides the diseases you can get from contact then yes you can get it from aussie kissing her, but others like aids are a little harder to get, the only way would be if you had a cut somewhere that was open already with minor scab and some of her juice box happens to spill into it then welcome to aids... heres your pamplet. But dont worry too much about those ones, you should be ok, but if you get one...god help us all if ya work at burger king
 

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2003
Messages
396
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by hobbes344
getting it up the butt is more dangerous than through sexual intercourse. The vagina has multiple "protection" layers that can sometimes block STD's, but butts only have one layeer and its pretty thin. so, no! i learned this from R.A.R.E
Did you mean R.E.A.R ?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
1,298
Reaction score
8
Originally posted by wh01987
Is it safe to eat out my gf? She is a virgin so am I u could probly guess that. Ive fingered her and likced my fingers n started makin out with her and i have no herpe blisters or anything so am i good to go on eating her out.. ehh.. anyway i did a search and all i got was some stuff on dental damn i dont know what that is... thanks..
Yes... you CAN get STD's from oral. However, if you are both virgins the only way you can get/give STD's is if you've:
1) been to Chernobyl recently
2) received STD's from your mom during your fetal stage

So, don't worry too much.
 
Top