Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Eat up for Thanksgiving

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was talking to one of the guys i train in person the other day and he was talking about going home for thanksgiving and how he feels bad because he won't be able to eat any of the food his family makes because of his bodybuilding diet. Then later that day i got phone calls from other guys i train asking about the diet rules for thanksgiving. I couldn't help but laugh everytime, i guess because i thought the rules were assumed.

Thanksgiving Diet rules= EAT EVERYTHING YOU CAN GET YOUR HANDS ON (and yes pie, ice cream, cakes, brownies, cookies are all aloud!)

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
I seriously don't understand the rationale of "cheat days". If you make yourself an excuse to cheat one day isn't it just as easy to make them for any other?

Not me. There will be plenty enough with meats, cheesy goodness and veggies to keep me full as fvck. I don't need cakes and pies and sugary sh!t to make my Turkey Day memorable.

Being_the_Don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EFFORT said:
I was talking to one of the guys i train in person the other day and he was talking about going home for thanksgiving and how he feels bad because he won't be able to eat any of the food his family makes because of his bodybuilding diet. Then later that day i got phone calls from other guys i train asking about the diet rules for thanksgiving. I couldn't help but laugh everytime, i guess because i thought the rules were assumed.

Thanksgiving Diet rules= EAT EVERYTHING YOU CAN GET YOUR HANDS ON (and yes pie, ice cream, cakes, brownies, cookies are all aloud!)
But how much of the carbs to eat? I plan on hitting the gym first thing tomorrrow morning. I had a light supper tonight and won't be eating much before I head to the gym tomorrow morning. Since you know I don't bulk, I worry about the carbs I'll be eating tomorrow. I figure that a good workout pre dinner will help me out. Eat all the sweets, though? :)

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you do cardio only once or twice a day, should you do cardio the day of (before eating), or the day after a big thanksgiving feast?

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
If you make yourself an excuse to cheat one day isn't it just as easy to make them for any other?

I do believe that is a slippery slope logical fallacy.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm unsure as to why your thanksgiving is even an issue? I wouldn't change my gym patterns or even give it a second thought.

The prospect of "ensuring you get in a workout the morning after/workout hard that week" is kind of silly. The benefits from a single workout mean next to nothing in the grand scheme of things...

Besides, we should all be eating every single day like it's thanksgiving :) lots of meat, good portion of fats, decent amount of carbs, and very little sugars.

TheHoff

Banned
Reaction score
effort, you are a ****ing moron! you never post any information about yourself as you are probably just a small weak piece of ****...no pictures or anything! All you do is steal peoples ideas and give people **** diet information!

jahidi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so using information about diet and exercise that works, even somebody else came up with it before, is stealing ideas and is a bad thing? this is a lifestyle not a research paper.

Rampage1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i know, but I found it rather amusing after just reading the same article on Iron Addicts a few hours ago

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a good thing, this site needs an injection of IronAddict.

Of cause EFFORT will have similar advice, he was trained by him.