"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Easy way to avoid time waster dates from OLD (don't look like their pics)

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Just a good word of advice to avoid dates from OLD with women using old pics and fatter than their pics which will save you a lot of time and money.

Go for their number! When you get their cell number simply to one of the reverse phone number searches like USPhonebook or spydailer and plug the number in! From there you can get their full name and then go on facebook and see their more up to date pics!

I'd say in the last 12 months this has saved me from about 20 dates with women who're not as hot as their profile pics or are fatter. One example was I got a reply on match from a pediatrician. Face looked about HB7 but has some odd camera angles. So I looked her up and low and behold she was fat. Sucked because she had her own practice and even a guest on the morning local news sometimes it turns out. I thought I hit jackpot at first until I saw the pics!

Free Reverse Phone Lookup & Search - USPhoneBook

Yes, this will drastically lower the amount of dates you get, BUT quality is always better than quantity.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top