"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Easy/Quick # close for college guys

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
2
Location
Mi
I just came up with an idea for an easy and quick # close on my way home from school today. I dont know about the rest of the colleges, but at my college parking is a real 13itch. The lots are so crowded theres always someone waiting to take your spot. As I was walking back to my car I noticed a hot chic waiting to for someone (me) to pull out so she could park. At the time I just made EC and smiled and got in my car and pulled away. Now heres my idea. Instead of just walked away (wasted opportunity) go up to her and motion for her to roll down her window, now opener (are you single? hey, im court, need a parking spot? ect. . ) and be like hey, I'll give you my parking spot if you give me your # :D . It seems like a good idea to me, so i'm gonna try it next opportunity, let me know what you guys think.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
nice although its a bit pushy on her, almost like a threat, u might end up with lots of wrong numbers.
 

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
2
Location
Mi
a threat? I dont really see how thats a threat, but I can see it being a little bit pushy, it depends on ur delivery too. Wrong #s? Possibly, u can get wrong #s in any case, prehaps more in this, but I think as long as u come off as a confident guy with his shyt together that it can be pulled off quite nicely
 

david90

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
423
Reaction score
0
I tried it today and the girl gave me the finger, rolled up her window and reved on me.

Thanks:(
 

upsidedownside7

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 23, 2004
Messages
97
Reaction score
0
I think that's a good idea but I would only say something like that If me and the girl have seen eachother more than once. Risky idea but I like your mentality.

To the flipped off guy...this scenario is hit & miss. You missed. All this courtship sh*t is just a game. Don't worry about yourself and how you looked to her...worry about tweaking your game for next time. You did a big thing 90% of men would not do. Kudos to you, thats what REAL MEN do...crash and burn.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
2
Location
Mi
heh sorry david, I didnt guarentee it would work, I have yet to field test it, I think you just got unlucky, try it 3 more times and let me know ur success %, and of course i'm going to try it when I get the opportunity

upsidedown everything in life has risks, and whats the point in just walking by? if u walk by u waste an opportunity, if u go for it and it works great, if not theres plenty of other opportunities to meet women, and yeah it does take balls

Real men crash and burn. . . I like it haha
 

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2004
Messages
992
Reaction score
0
Location
STL
There really isn't any chance to build rapport here...The girl isn't going to want to have a 5-minute conversation while she's waiting to park her car. When you just ask for a number right off the bat, it can seem desperate.

I think this tip will work best if you've had some previous interaction with the girl, or you are very good looking.
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
not a good tip. Everything about it is wrong.

real men crash and burn? like george bush?

real men are patient, take time to assess pros/cons before making a judgement.
 

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
2
Location
Mi
its not a quote I live by dork, I just thought it sounded funny lol george bush has crashed, but I dont think he's burned yet, I also agree, previous interection will definatly help

as for pros and cons, those are all little details, a true dj isnt concerned with pros and cons, he just tries to make the most of every opportunity
 

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
537
Reaction score
0
This is a great idea! If you do it with a smile, it can work.

Now if someone will send me a donation so I can buy a car, I will test this theory 100 times and post the results. PayPal, money order, concealed cash, and cheques accepted.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
manila, philippines
how often can this happen? that a hot chick will want to park in your parking spot? will u be waiting there all day waiting for one? lol...
 

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
2
Location
Mi
it just happened the other day, and in hindsight, I was like hmm that girl gave good ec and a smile, I coulda done somthing with that, and boom the idea came to me
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
number closing IS NOT HARD if she is attracted to you in the first place. A lot of guys here would exchange numbers with a girl that was attractive to them in an instant if the girl asked for your number.
 
Top