Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Easy pattern.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"You know, I heard/read somewhere that me rubbing/stroking/caressing you like this stimulates nerves which release a chemical that makes YOU FEEL LIKE YOUR IN LOVE."

You can pull this off best if you seem educated or intellectual. If your none of that, I suggest using a diff. pattern or coming up with a way to pull this one off.

Lord_Galth

Don Juan
Reaction score
this sounds easy enough, and thankfully its short enough for me to remember it.... (despite being the intellectualy type i have a horrible memory for things like names and sayings... bleh).

Any success stories with this pattern or one like it? I'd be curious to know what to expect / what made it work / if it didn't...

-LG

Liz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't be serious. If you are :eek: If it works I'll be amazed and wonder what kind of girls you are actually using this on.

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahaa

I hope you are kidding, bro! Did you actually LAY a chick using this???

I am almost sorry I got this part of the forum started. It seems to be more useful for forming misconceptions of seduction than anything else.

-pDX

Rev

Banned
Reaction score
Then you can say...

You: "Do I need to stop?"

Her: "Yeah. :eek: I mean no... :eek: I mean... you know what I mean. He He"

:D

Turbobird

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, I think it's a great idea, Create Reality. I have a little idea of an improvement of your pattern:

Don't touch her before after the pattern! Build anticipation! Anticipation is a really strong force – use it! Basically you tell her how she should react on a anchor, and then trigger it.

"You know, I heard/read somewhere that me rubbing/stroking/caressing someone stimulates nerves which release a chemical that makes YOU FEEL A WARMTH in your body."

Keep on describing how this warmth grows and how it feels when it flows in her body. Follow up with:

"You KNOW, I'ts IMPOSSIBLE TO RESIST. It's chemestry - It's nature. Those chemicals are rushing and flowing through your body when I touch you.”

*touch her*

Keep talking about this warmth that grows in her body as you keep on touching her.