"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Easy Lay

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
this girl i met at the club is 18 and a virgin and shes a pro-gymnast.

anyways, shes so dedicated to her sport that she says she'll have problems with us getting together cause shes soo busy all the time with ****.

So she suggested just being **** buddies.

I REALLY like her and her friends as people.

I DUNNO WHAT TO DO?!

ill prolly just enjoy the sex, get her friends numbers, and work from there. HEEE TEEEHEE!!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by nan3109
I DUNNO WHAT TO DO?!
Dude, if you need a forum full of guys to tell you what to do in this situation, you're hurting.

Seriously, what do you want us to say? How many different ways is it possible to say "Hey man, fvck her brains out!"

God gave men brains and a penis. USE THEM BOTH!!!!!!!
 

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Originally posted by K56Connect
He's not looking for advice. He's gloating.
exactly...
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top