Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Easy Humor Tips

the lionheart

Don Juan
Reaction score
In the pursuit of helping my fellow donjuan, I decided I'd throw two easy tips to improve your humor and storytelling. Maybe later if I come up with two more I'll do another post like this, but for today the topics are...

1. Show, Don't Tell
2.. Interesting adjectives

ONE) I've heard English teachers say this a billion times: Show Don't Tell! It will improve your storytelling, and it fits into other DJ facets of life such as being concise when you speak. If you don't know what this means, here is an example.

Telling: Well I went to the Coffee Shop on Wednesday and this old woman spilled her coffee on herself and let out a horrible scream. (If ended at that, thats a ****ty story. But say Lionheart, how can I fix that?)

Showing: Well I went to the Coffee Shop on Wednesday and there was this raggedy old woman in there who happened to spill her coffee on herself and she let out this cat killing wail (then proceed to give out a funny shriek. ****ty example through text but still the point gets across.)

TWO) Changing adjectives around in your jokes and stories can spice it up and add an interesting flavor thats bound to give you more laughs. i.e. (Here's a joke, told twice)

An attendant at a mental institution was making the rounds one day when he came into one of the rooms to find that Bill was running around in circles like he was driving a car. When the attendant asked Bill what he was doing, Bill replied, "I'm driving to Chicago!". The attendant laughed and kept going before noticing Timmy masturbating in the corner of the room. He asks him what hes doing and Timmy replies, "Shh! I'm having sex with Bill's wife while he's in Chicago!"

An attendant at a mental institution was making the rounds one day when he came into one of the rooms to find that crazy Bill was running around in circles like he was driving a car. Upon questioning Bill, he replied, "I'm driving to Chicago!". The attendant laughed and kept going before noticing Timmy masturbating furiously in the corner of the room. He asks him what he's doing and Timmy retorts quickly, "Shh! I'm slamming it to Bill's wife while he's in Chicago!"

Lionheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice stuff.

The whole show don't tell thing, can probably be equated to the fact that women like feelings rather than facts, seductive conversation starts with feelings, you know why if you talk about facts you tend to bore a girl....am I speaking from experience?

I wish I wasn't... :)

Nice Tip, I think you need a more original Handle though ;)

L.