Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Easy Game

frisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Three years have passed since i first looked at this site and it only seems like yesterday that i couldn't get poon if i payed for it ha. Now i work with nothing but attractive women who want my nuts. Can chatt up any female with ease. Can steal girls from guys with no problem. I sat down and thought about all the characteristics to my game now then when i was younger and compiled some info i hope helps out some up and commers

Constant sarcasm- Any conversation i have with girls mostly consists of sarcasm
but sarcasm thats funny and aimed at making it look like you don't give a ****, about her you don't take her seriously cause shes just a girl and theres billions of them.

Live in your own reality- If a girls says something to me in a social setting im always quick to make it clear to everyone even in the proximity of the conversation know that i am in control i do this by cutting her off mid way and increasing the intenseness of the conversation and making thing overly dramatic. Girls are good at this but ive trained myself to be better.

Supreme Eye contact- I practice my eye contact by staring at my self in the mirror literally sit there and burn holes through your eyes and don't let your eyes scatter or flutter. Now if any girl ever jokingly insults me, Calls me a loser to my face i can just stare her in the eyes and say something like ''O really" while gazing in her eyes till i notice her fidget or become self conscious then cut off the convo and say something that can start a new thread.

My brain thinks Slower and more smoothly- Im calm never have anxiety could careless if you talking to me or not but if you talking to me ill make you as well as me the center of attention. I notice that i have more pauses in my sentences when its my time to talk im good at felling the vibe and a speak longer when i get a chance.

I recover from mistakes- I'm overly sarcastic so when i do **** up an even think of being embarrassed i use it as a time to show everyone i really dont give a **** and instead of just giving up and walking away in shame ill just make myself the butt of the my own joke.

Always comfortable-Think of yourself as just a lesbian in a guys body talk with the girl normally let them now your not afraid of them be sexual talk about that time you were having sex with you and the girl farted on your legg ha. Girls will only be as comfortable as you are with yourself.

BODY LANGUAGE SUPREME- Lean with it, rock with it, stand tall, get close, pull away, rock in, rock out, Lean on the wall lean back and cross the feet just be comfortable were ever you are don't think just to what comes natural. You don't have to be perfect with it you just have to be better than the girl your talking too.

Time is infinite- so take it slow Pay attention to what your doing not whats going on around you. If your talking to a guy friend talk to him and don't give a **** about what else might be happening in your venue cause what your doing should be as entertaining if not more so than anything going on. If your talking to a less attractive girl and theres a hottie in the vesenity, Dont let it phase you talk to that less attractive girl till she wants your nuts then let that less attractive girl go talk to that hottie and let her put in a good word about how attractive you are. Just because your not directly gaming a chick docent mean she wont here about you or notice that your a High Value Badass.

Anything is cool- Anything can be taken as socially acceptable its just how you say or do it, If you cant think of anything to say but how much you want to have some delicious brownie fudge ice cream cause you love the way it feels on your thunge then say so god dammit. If you wanna talk about how when you were little you use to dress up like a indian and wreck havoc on all the kids on the neighborhood and give them nuggys say so.

Frisco