"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Easy does it - on Hold

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
Hey guys, im just writing to let you all know that the Easy does it series will be set on hold for a while because im working on a bigger project at the moment. I think you will like what im working on better anyway.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

PatZull

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
106
Reaction score
0
Whyyy? :(

I really needed some socially-oriented posts and you said your EDI series will cover this :)

Well, I guess I'll have to wait and hope your bigger project is really a better one, too :)

When will it be ready ?

Arrrghh, you really like to tease people, don't you? :)
hehe, j/k :p
 

Cogent Ops.

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 22, 2003
Messages
94
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Chicago
Why is it that every bootcamp-style series besides the first is put on hold or cancelled?
 

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
I have decided to complete the EDI series before posting it, my bigger project will be completed with the EDI series and i will post them all at once.

I should have thought to include the EDI series into my bigger project earlier. I'm not going to put a release date on this or tell you what it is because i dont want to excite people with something that hasnt been written yet (that mistake has been made before).

Keep it real homies:p
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top