Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

eastern europe daygame

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to berlin, Germany. But I wanna visit other countries, eastern europen countries. Which country is the best to daygame girls? A caveat: I'm an approach machine.

Agamemnon43

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can have success with some of the women because of how different and bold you would appear (and because you are a tourist), but 90% of the time you will get rejected. Cold approach and one night stands are not so familiar here. If you plan on staying for a bit more then a few days than you could have some success, because women here need more time to get familiar with you before anything. However, if you visit a really big city, things might be different, it's a different mentality out there. Eastern Europe is more represented with smaller towns and areas than big metro areas. However, we do have the most beautiful women. ;)

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can have success with some of the women because of how different and bold you would appear (and because you are a tourist), but 90% of the time you will get rejected. Cold approach and one night stands are not so familiar here. If you plan on staying for a bit more then a few days than you could have some success, because women here need more time to get familiar with you before anything. However, if you visit a really big city, things might be different, it's a different mentality out there. Eastern Europe is more represented with smaller towns and areas than big metro areas. However, we do have the most beautiful women. ;)
I think that if he doesn't speak the local language, chances are very slim that he is going to get some dates, let alone getting laid. I've been living in EE for a while, I know well how it works.