"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

East and west....

Polaris_shines

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 24, 2004
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Hi guyz,
A factual problem is that there is a difference in the eastern and western ideologies.Or even in the west there may be some strict societies where dating is the problem while here we r discussing just the things we should do after on a date.Like in east u have to be ambigious and little not to the point I must say.Do u think the tips we see here will work in those circumstances.I mean how can a person seduce a woman while he has a backup plan.I mean when she should not feel being seduced or it just seems a simple conversation with seduction hidden in it.I know it is difficult problem for u to understand because people in west do not face them but in east it is common.
HOW TO SEDUCE A WOMAN WHEN SHE DOES NOT THINK U R SEDUCING HER OR IF SHE THINKS SHE SHOULD REMAIN UNCLEAR OF UR INTENTIONS >LIKE IN AN OFFICE SEDUCING A COLLEAGE BUT NOT BEING VERY CLEAR if only u knew what I mean...
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

DonJuanQuixote

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2004
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Location
Illinois
Oh gawd...

Tell us the story.... are you trying to fvck in the workplace...? I am also unclear on your question. Regardless of your location, I am sure that male-female attraction/intereaction is universal and there might not be any specific tricks/techniques. A good seducer can build high levels of interest and hornyness by not being vulgar/direct.

Just work on your game.
 

Mack Bishop

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
166
Reaction score
0
hmm sounds like your best chance would just be to whip out your package and go from there
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top