Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Easiest way to find a chick to bang

Bizzle13

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know people will say go out and cold approach as that's the best way to meet girls and I agree. I've done that and will do it again but in my experience that takes meeting a couple of times to bang, I'm very busy lately and just want to f*ck today. I have two fwb's/fb's/plates but they're both out of town.

Long term I'm gonna go out, get some numbers and start recruiting but for now I just want the ride. Craigslist? Pof? Tinder? Or something else?

Thanks a lot guys

Bizzle

Stort_Brød

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
without cold approaching there isn't much else other than the WONDERFUL WORLD OF ONLINE DATIIIIIIINNNNGGGGG!!!!! or in other words online one night stands haha. unless you have some friends that will hook you up with their slvtty mate, sister or mother.... but we all know that is unlikely lol. best bet is get on POF or whatever else you like to use and start trolling those 5's haha.

iamnobody

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Easiest way to find a chick to bang you ask? I'd say it's the 1 mile radius around you, preferably a crowded bar.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Cold approaching is the fastest possible way. Otherwise you have to meet them through another party --> Work, friends, plates, family, etc.

The most efficient place to cold approach is at house parties and parties in general. Its good to know a few people who throw good parties and people who will invite you. You'll clean up. For some reason women are more open to meeting new people at parties than other settings.

Parties are a gold mine for easy p*ssy for any man who isn't a beta faggot.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
POF/TINDER

are super easy, if you're willing to bang subpar chicks you don't have to take them on dates

Or COld approaching you can meet a woman at bar and if you're game is tight take her home and bang her in less than an hour

YOLO

Stort_Brød

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
Really Solomon...REALLY? don't forget your swag while picking up chicks in your snap back and skinny jeans :p

you know what is even faster than pof or cold approach... go see Mrs Palmer and her 5 daughters and orgy the fvck out of them!!! haha