Easiest, fastest and most effective tip

SayWhat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi all

First, I'm not a lazy person, in fact I accomplish most things when I set my mind to it and put all my time in it, unfortunately I don't have much of that right now. My education is my main priority right now, so reading through the Dj Bible or implementing stuff in the real world is only going bit by bit and too slow for me.

So I'm looking for an easy, fast and effective tip to improve my game. It doesn't matter on which base this is, be it talking, looks,... I need work on everything.

Working out is considered and easy and effective tip, but like I said, time is a problem and working out is scheduled to start in october.

Thanks!

iamnobody

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Shortcuts won't help. Find some time to read the DJ Bible. You're doing this for yourself, don't skimp out on yourself.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bottom left of every page. It's a text link.

The Experience

Don Juan
Reaction score
Truth is, improving your game takes a significant amount of time. If you expect to better yourself with limited time, then you can expect limited results.

Eat better, sleep better, feel better. Learn and apply. Dj knowledge is education.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
You dont have time my A$$. How much do you waste in front of the computer screen, tv screen, or fvcking around on your phone? Or just simply being lazy around your house? I managed to have a full course load, do 2 lifting sessions a day, study DJB stuff, improve game, study for entrance exams, and study bodybuilding techniques. And you tell me you don't have time? Sure.

Its not that you dont have time, its that you either need to
1. Make sacrifices, get rid of what is lowest on your totem pole since you clearly want to improve your game badly, its most likely right under your "education".
2. Manage your time better to fit everything in. Sleep 6 hours, you have 14 hours to play with. Get to it man.

Wolfgang D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Like people say, it takes time. There is no tip that can significantly improve your game quickly.

But the advice I would give that comes closest to that, advice on something you can do right now, is approach girls in the street. Walk in the same direction as the girl, and then cheerfully comment on the weather or the view or something more fitting for the specific time and place. Do it cheerfully, as if you are just enjoying yourself and not trying to come on to her.

There was this one time when I actually slept with a girl the same evening as I did a cold open like that. That kind of quick success doesn't happen often, and is accompanied by a lot of failures, so I won't take credit - I was lucky. But one thing she told me afterward is that she enjoyed talking to me because I had such a happy smile when I started talking to her. Later in the evening, when we were having a quick microwaved dinner at my place, I did a small kind thing for her that she said was the deciding factor. When I went out of my way to make sure her feet were warm is when she decided she would sleep with me. (I did the same thing for another girl, who didn't say anything. You can't win them all.)

But I digress. Cold opens with a big smile. Many cold opens. If it is too hard to do cold opens - and it really never gets easy - then start with cheerfully commenting on the weather to old retired folks in the street. They will be glad that you do so. Really, this is a good way to start the steps with which you get over the threshold.

Aside from cold opens, the one advice I would give any guy in order for him to improve right now: buy dumbbells, and look up the Beginners subforum at bodybuilding.com. Read the stickied threads and learn. With dumbbells I don't mean idiotic fashionable-to-women kettlebells, or dumbbells with fixed weights; I mean real dumbbells where you can add weight as you get stronger. Used right dumbbells are much better than machines, as you have to stabilize with your wholy body, adding a lot more training for all the little muscles you don't think of. They also give you a sense of accomplishment when you find how fast you see results in the beginning. Heck, I assume everyone here knows by now that you have to lift weights if you are serious about your DJ ways. There are other things to do as well. But weightlifting is one thing.

Also: shoes. Always wear nice shoes. That's another little thing. Read muscleman's All That is Alpha thread, you'll find more. Okay, that's it for now.