Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Easier with age?

TheMainMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
AS you hit your late 20's/ yearly 30's does attracting women get so much more easier based upon your greater maturity and wealth?

My brother is in his late 20's and he believe's that once youv'e got a good career by around the age of 27yo, women literally start falling at your feet as they s*** themselves seeing their biological clocks set in!

Any experiences of this?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Age doesn't mean a thing, it's experience that counts.

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
age????????

themainman,

Hey, in my opinion, age does not have anything to do with picking up women.

Some 19 year old, high school seniors, get more dates and more pvssy than some 49 year old men.

It is all about confidence and a smile.............

my 2 cents

cave dweller

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is true but let's be honest with ourselves. If you have a high school senior whos going nowhere, and a working late 20's indivudal who's running his own business, which would get chosen?

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It will only get easier with age if:

1. Gain Experience.
2. Learn the Lessons the experience gave you.
3. Continuously improve yourself, thus increasing your confidence.

Even in the age group where women hear the biological clock ticking (early 30's), the good ones that you'll want to settle with are still going to maintain certain standards. There are even women who will refuse to settle simply for the sake of marriage and kids, these are usually the good looking women with good careers, who, like their male (particularly male DJ ) counterparts, see themselves as the catch, and aren't as needy.

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The biological clock is becoming more a myth because women are more career-minded these days. Age is only a number, and as you mature, you aren't as needy and wussy over girls. That's when they start to flock over like bees on honey!

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Up to a point

When you get to a certain age, you start running into a lot of gals who are attracted as all hell, but just can't get past the age issue, period.

Especially if you have the kind of personal qualitites that make them unable to consider you "disposable." If you're a straight-out cad, you can get a lot of short-term booty and FB action.

It's tempting, but I really don't want to cheapen myself. One becomes what their habits are.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Up to a point

Originally posted by Bonhomme
Especially if you have the kind of personal qualitites that make them unable to consider you "disposable." If you're a straight-out cad, you can get a lot of short-term booty and FB action....
That's an interesting theory....

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by R3N3GAD3
This is true but let's be honest with ourselves. If you have a high school senior whos going nowhere, and a working late 20's indivudal who's running his own business, which would get chosen?
The one that knows how to push the 'attraction' button in women.
The one that poses a challenge and is mysterious.
The one that doesn't put women on a pedstal and then turns into the biggest wuss bag she's ever met.
The one that makes HER work for his attention.
The one that never, ever gives his power away.

Get it?

HKgunslinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by biker_gixxer
The one that knows how to push the 'attraction' button in women.
The one that poses a challenge and is mysterious.
The one that doesn't put women on a pedstal and then turns into the biggest wuss bag she's ever met.
The one that makes HER work for his attention.
The one that never, ever gives his power away.

Get it?
Damn right gixxer.

Also, the thing about the biological clock; VERY true. Just because our society is seeing an upswing in career-oriented women, it cannot and will not change a woman's biological make-up. It's unreal, my current girlfriends are 30 and 32, and all they want to do is **** my brains out. They talk about how they get all wet when they see me, and how much they masturbate thinking about me. Late twenties and up, women turn sex-fiend. But like with anything, there are exceptions, some women are just hormonally challenged and will always be cold.

'Slinger

Reaction score
I'm 37 and probably at my peak now (in terms of quality of women I can get). I would classify my current and last 2 girlfriends as all 10s (or perhaps current 10 and last two as 9.5s).
All under 25 yold too. I don't know what it is and I don't care but its fun, I'm getting girls that wouldn't touch me with a ten foot pole when I was in my 20's. I don't know if its just my attitude, greater confidence etc but I'm highly suspicious its simply my looks (still a 230lb body builder, except that I was a 200lb body builder in my 20s and wasn't haveing the success I'm having now), not being an AFC anymore probably helps too (plus I do look pretty young for my age, though that was probably part of the problem, looked like to much of a pretty boy before, I think now my face has aged enough to make it more rugged looking).
At any rate its not my wealth (living on a PhD scholarship for the last four years hasn't exactly left me flush with cash - still thats about to change).

Reaction score
Originally posted by TheMainMan
My brother is in his late 20's and he believe's that once youv'e got a good career by around the age of 27yo, women literally start falling at your feet as they s*** themselves seeing their biological clocks set in!

Any experiences of this? [/B]
Not really. I don't touch women over 26ish myself. Too many women in their early 20's after me, simply isn't any need to go that old (and I'm 37 myself).

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AS you hit your late 20's/ yearly 30's does attracting women get so much more easier based upon your greater maturity and wealth?
I don't think it would really be the guy's age, but possibly the woman's age. Men in this age category will most likely be around women in the same age group. If these women aren't married or have kids, they'll be looking for men around their age group to give them a secure life and be a good father to their kids.

There are lots of men out there who have their 5hit together in their early 20s, but I rarely see them with women 10 years older than them. I think it's age bracket where women get desperate, and the men feel the effects of it.

Just because our society is seeing an upswing in career-oriented women, it cannot and will not change a woman's biological make-up
This is very true. As time keeps passing, women will get even more desperate to have a family. Sometimes it gets to a point where she tricks the male into getting her pregnant. That way, she has her "family" even if the male isn't involved. It fulfils her needs before that biological clock of hers runs out of time. She can worry about a man later, but the option of having kids is open for a short amount of time.

zentraveller

Don Juan
Reaction score
As they say in the NBA, it's not the age, it's the mileage. If you constantly strive to improve yourself and go beyond your comfort zone, then women will probably come easier for you as you get older. From a purely physical aspect, I would say I was a late bloomer. So I get noticed by women a lot more these days.

But I know a lot of guys who got their confidence shattered after getting out of a LTR and have regressed.

Overall, I would say I've gotten wiser but not necessarily better with girls. Hopefully this will change.