"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

E-mails?

Joined
Aug 11, 2004
Messages
55
Reaction score
1
Location
Europe
Hi, This is mostly aimed at under 18's. Most of the women my age of 16 who I have mostly met at under 18's nightclubs. After I have had a cool evening, most women have given me their E-mail address instead of home and 7/10 of them who I have met have forgotten their mobile or number. I know this sounds quite unbeliveable but its happened.

8/10 of my dates have been arrange by e-mail and MSN. This kinds of gets me thinking why they mostly give e-mail. Surely most give phone number. Well, I have noticed that if you rang their home number, by most liking their parents will answer it and it kind of causes a bit of embrassment between the two of us. Does e-mail feel more personal to them or does this depends on which is best for them?. I don't have a problem but why is this?

I dunno if anyone gets this or maybe its me or I am unlucky? :confused:

Cheers
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
2
Location
Out There
dude you have to relize the girls under the age of 18/19 are still pretty immature... so they fill more confident communicating over the internet instead of the phone.... see when 16 year old girl gives you her email that means she wants to talk to you but not on the phone because you get confused and sometimes you dont know what to say on the phone but on the email or msn txt msgng... you can take all the tiem you want and be more confident... so another words they feel more relaxed communicating over the net...

hope it answers your question


Peace !!
 

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
thats a good point alen, when i was reading i tohught well they must not be intrested because they would know there own number ussualy. But you could be right because if they did not like him they would not give even the email address.
 
Joined
Aug 11, 2004
Messages
55
Reaction score
1
Location
Europe
Thanks Alen. Sums it all up. Quite suprisely I don't do text typing on MSN. Maybe thats why I take so long to reply:D
 
Top