E-mail, grammar, and spelling

tx_xp

Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to give this tip that I think will help you guys big time. First of all I am far from perfect and make lots of mistakes in spelling and when writing. It is one thing to use the incorrect word here and there but most of the message is clear. I take this to text messages as well, I would rather take a few seconds and write out a real message rather than a hard to decipher text message and I certainly want to receive clear messages as well.
I make this comment because in part when I read some of the text you guys post, I am amazed that girls would want to continue talking to you. Unless their writing skills are that poor let me assure you that you are being put in a different category than someone who can articulate well both in person and in writing.
Just take a few seconds and spell check, you don't have to be perfect you can probably find errors in my posts here but the message I am writing is still clear. Now if a chick wants to pick you apart to an excessive degree she can fu** off but I am just saying in general. Slow down and write a decent message and expect the same.