Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

During a conversation with a hot female...

Jvesti123

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I met this really hot chick last night at my friend daves, she had the whole hot chick attitude in her voice when she responded to guys. (it's tough to explain it sounds almost defensive yet annoyed to talk) All my guy friends acted googly-eyed when she walked in the room. Saying things like "she's way out of our league" before she got there.

So we locked horns conversationalwise eventually a few mins after she walked in the room.

her"what's your name"
me"what's yours"
her"Where u from"
me" u?"
(i start asking the questions)
Me "how old r u"
her "how old r u"

Her "u friends with dave"
me sarcastically"Nah, i hate him"
everyone laughs

Convo stopped

So we talked a little here and there

She asked if she could have the WHOLE water bottle at one point I had in my hand drinking. (obviousely testing me)

i said "No but u can have a sip"

She asked me if she looked weird during the night(she was rolling)

I said "yes, of course you do" "What kind of question is that"

At one point she got up so I layed across the couch and when she came back I rolled my eyes and sighed that she was making me sit back up to let her sit on the couch too.

So anyways my issue here is this. At a certain point after all this happened I started asking the questions to her and trying to get a convo

I asked what she did for work? she told me and Never asked me what I did for work back. I'm trying to figure out why she never tried to qualify me like I might of expected her to by asking me the same question or it wasn't in her mind to try and qualify me that way. Or maybe she is shy, or didn't care

(She dropped her voice tone into a more relaxed one later in the night talking to me without that tenseness in her voice that i was describing and seemed a little more open)

she announced that she had to Leave at 4:45am to everyone, and instead of waiting until it was her time to leave I left before she was ready to. Hopefully I showed I wasn't needy to her like other guys.

Anyways, what are some good questions? or statements or techniques you use to get a conversation flowing especially with a stand-offish hot chick????? To open them up and get em talking or being more animated?

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Based on my experience with these types of girls (8-9's), I think the best strategy is to be a challenge and knock them off their pedestal. Of course that is nothing new and the Bible clearly spells this out. But, it actually works in practice.

First things first, however, because in order for this to work, you need to build rapport and create sexual value (i,e kino) so that she feels attraction towards you. She also has to be physically attracted to you as well because that is what gets her attention in the first place and opens the door so to speak.

At first, give her lots of attention, then withdraw it (i,e less contact, less compliments, etc.) and start acting standoffish yourself just as she is beginning to think that you are the standard AFC. This will get her quite confused and have her head spinning. Because she is so used to having guys fall at her feet, your aloof, don't give a shyt attitude will have you stand out from the rest of the crowd. I have used this technique with reasonable success with hot bytches. Some of them have even done a complete 180 from being total bytches to being really sweet and open which leads to many possibilities.

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I asked what she did for work? she told me and Never asked me what I did for work back. I'm trying to figure out why she never tried to qualify me like I might of expected her to by asking me the same question or it wasn't in her mind to try and qualify me that way. Or maybe she is shy, or didn't care
SHE WAS ROLLING! Sheesh, talk about big bloated purple antz about to eat people on the street or big puffy clouds rolling by as you floatin' down the river- anything other than the normal drib drab of every day WORK. Christ man, do you know what she was feeling at that point?

(She dropped her voice tone into a more relaxed one later in the night talking to me without that tenseness in her voice that i was describing and seemed a little more open)
XTC taking full effect.

she announced that she had to Leave at 4:45am to everyone, and instead of waiting until it was her time to leave I left before she was ready to.
SHE WAS ROLLING! Did she have a boyfriend there?

Anyways, what are some good questions? or statements or techniques you use to get a conversation flowing especially with a stand-offish hot chick????? To open them up and get em talking or being more animated?
You could probably pretty much say anything funny to a person rolling and have them in you pocket. Unless they on the move and think that this place in only temporary. I don't know man, sounds like she stayed for the entire night. 4:45AM! Damn, you mean you had access to this the whole night and she never left...tisk tisk.

Reaction score
DID YOU GET THE NUMBER?????????