"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Dumpings by women

Full circle

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2003
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Location
San Francisco
I was just wondering how many of you have been dumped by women at some point in your relationships? And what eventually followed i.e., how you handled it and did she contact you later on her own?

The reason for this query is simply to determine if a breakup initiated by woman is any different from men. And considering their irrational behavior do realize at some point that they were "too quick" to judge.

Thanks for helping me see this insight.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Royal-tiger

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2002
Messages
149
Reaction score
4
Location
Kansas City
I believe the termination of a relationship is only different in the sense that women, in general, tend to avoid confrontation. So they may end it quite unexpectedly/abruptly. The real problem is it is extremely difficult to read the oncoming of such a breakup unless you are REALLY paying attention to sublimal details.

As regards getting back together, it depends on the age of the relationship. The longer it is, the more glue there is.

However, getting back together (to avoid pain/vaccum) is not wise. Chances are it will never work second time as well.

In my month-long relationship, I did not see any warning sign. That's why, I am just surprised. Will she come back and contact me? I will say absolutely not considering the nature of termination from her side.
 

smooth666

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
136
Reaction score
1
I think for girls it is much harder to get along with a breakup initiated by the man.
I know a lot of girls who were fine after dumping their BFs but when they got dumped themselves for the first time,they would be REALLY down and get a confidence crash. Some even told me they "admired" their BF even more for doing so (whatever chick logic).

I agree, my first breakup by a woman was completely out of the blue.
 

AndoraStar

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2004
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Location
T.O
breakups are painful either way.. When I broke up w/ my ex I missed him w/ all my heart. But it had to be done. We still talk, and maybe w/ a little bit of growing up we can work up again.

basically BREAKUPS suck ASS!! either way!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

GaryNas

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
Break ups are horrible. I've been in a LTR for 6 years where we've broken up 4 times.

1st time (after 1.5 years) - I called her and she said she didn't want to see me anymore. I literally cried for days and broke down. Strangely we got back together soon after

2nd time (5 months later) - She told me I was mean and she met someone else. Again, I cried for a few days, but got over it quick and started messing around with other girls. When she found out what I was doing she realized that she missed me and I was a nice guy. We got back together again.

3rd time (June 2002) - She said things weren't working out and that she met a guy she can talk to. I told her to stay the f**k away from me and never talk to me again. I hit the gym, the clubs, and some girls and had a good time. Somehow we got back together.

4th time (June 2003) - I grew some balls and broke up with her for the sole purpose of messing around with other girls. We got back together just before school started (and after I hit up some ladies).

Rocky relationship, but we're still together, although I still have a craving to mess around with other girls. A craving I will follow through on, starting tomorrow night!

Anyway, those are my breakup experiences.
 

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2002
Messages
1,211
Reaction score
0
Location
montreal, PQ
Excuse my bluntness, but your relationship (^) screams of "not worth it"..

is it?:confused:
 

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
Damn I've been through some of the same **** in my 2+ years with my girlfriend.

Ups and downs, breakups, dating other women, etc.

I'm glad to find someone who has gone through something similar.
 

zimzum

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2003
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Argentina, Capital
girls allways give signs...sometimes we just dont want to see them...

that's why , when she tells us that she's running away with the "pizza boy" we are so surprised... And we would like to have revenge...a second chance..

The only reason I'd like to get a GF back would be to take away that sour taste of revenge...
 

GaryNas

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
Excuse my bluntness, but your relationship (^) screams of "not worth it"..
It seems like it's a messed relationship, but it's worth it. I know we're going to get married someday, but not before at least one more breakup. Everytime we broke up our relationship grew stronger. Besides, she's super hot and buys me stuff (got new shoes tonight). :D
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top