You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Dude when a girl says this......its not a good sign. It seems to me you tried your best. Thats all you really can do. You might have tried to much maybe.legal action against me if i didn't stop bothering her. Despite this i still think she might be interested in me
NEXT!!!Originally posted by OzzyBoy
...a few weeks ago i get some letter from her saying that she was going to take legal action against me if i didn't stop bothering her.
WTF?? Threat of legal action means NO INTEREST.Despite this i still think she might be interested in me
Good, your interest SHOULD drop. To ZERO. Forget her. Cut contact.but i am totally confused and my interest level in her has totally plummeted since then and soon i think i won't really care about her any more.
Wait for what bro? NEVER let a girl know that you will wait for her. Let alone this psycho. Like you said, you're getting over her. Keep going, dont stop. DJ the shyt outta this new chick and be happy. FORGET the psycho.I have let her (the oneitis)know that i will wait for her but i don't know if i can keep that up much longer. Any ideas.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
If she is reading this all i can say is don't worry about anything its okay. I LOVE YOU. If i have to wait another year for you i will because you are worth it.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
why not ? who cares about her ? yes you do, so does everyone else who hasn't gotten over their own one itis syndromes...Originally posted by OzzyBoy
Sorry about this i did not mean it, i am just in a bad mood.It would be unfair to do this and so i'm not doing it. As i said before shes got all the time in the world and she has. I won't post anything like this again.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.