Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dumping girl right few weeks before holiday

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since about 3 months I've been dating this girl, she is a nice girl, we have a lot in common but also alot not lol, the sex is alright for me but it's getting boring she is just too passive, surprisingly while I'm not even trying my best at all anymore she thinks it's amazing and all she wants is sex.
But as of last few weeks the thrill for me is pretty much completely gone, she is getting increasingly more into me, and the more she is clinging to me, the more I feel uncomfortable and suffocated, when I take a step back she starts clinging even more.
She tries to connect with me every day I'm free, calling, texting, it won't stop, wanting to sleep over all the time.
About a month ago I told her I am going to travel Spain for 3 weeks in august and she asked if she could join me for a week or so, then I said alright why not.
But now she is planning to be the whole time with me, following my entire trip.
On one hand it's nice to have a travel fvckbuddy to split the costs, but because she is starting to fall for me, and want more from me and I don't with her, I think it's best to compose and exit strategy. Another reason is because I want to meet other women on the road.
How do I have "the talk" and not be a complete ashole about it?
I do feel a little sh!tty about it having to ditch her right before the holiday without a "clear" reason.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You knew the risks, now you pay.