Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dumping A Hot Woman!

djdfuser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just been there, mate. She was HB8 and 12 years YOUNGER than me. Blinding sex daily. Went with my gut and ended it. That was very, very difficult to do and 3 months NC I'm still walking round like a zombie questioning my decision.

But I can tell you I was heading for a breakdown at the end. She distorted my reality with all the lies, crazy selfish sh!t, hypocrisy, sense of entitlement etc.

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djdfuser said:
She distorted my reality with all the lies, crazy selfish sh!t, hypocrisy, sense of entitlement etc.

There is your answer. That you can readily admit that and identified those issues means you made the right call.

Look guys, relationships with good women aren't that much work. There is a huge misconception that you need to say the right things, do the right things, etc, to keep them interested. A good woman isn't going to give you that much grief and will be genuinely engaged in trying to make you happy, even the "settled" stages of a relationship. The OP was getting heat at the 2 year mark, and it only would have gotten worse with time.

Juan Don

Don Juan
Reaction score
soulforge said:
Hey man, you hit the nail on the fuking head!

this woman has never been dumped before, she has always done the dumping!

when i first met this girl, i used to sleep with her twice a week, never spent much time with her... never told her that i loved her, other than fuking her, she got nothing from me!!

and guess what... she was a lot more nicer & respectful

i did not do the afc thing at all... things quickly turned to ****, once i fell in love with her & she knew i loved her...

so i guess this woman was never really meant to LTR material?? she should have always remained a fuk piece?

i,m glad i did the dumping... it took her by surprise... i know at some point she will try contacting me... but she is going to get pure silence
yup i had a girl like that too. as soon as she knows she has you, by you telling her you love her and sharing your feelings, she no longer feels she has to chase you and work to keep you.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Malice said:
Let's be completley honest here guys, this woman is 50, and he is 36. If this woman was 30 and hot, she would never have gotten dumped.

Come on OP, if I knew you in real life, i'd be real disapointed in you that you fell for a 50 year old.

Malice she is 46 years old & i am 37 years old

she has 4 children aged, 8, 15, 18, 21 and i do not have any kids

i,m having a difficult day today, as been missing some of the good times we had.. i have some moments of doubt, of wether i did the right thing by dumping her? maybe i just got paranoid & over reacted?

here is my reason for getting rid of this one...

over time she has become more & more disrespectful & rude.. she seems to care less & less about making up after we have a fallout

seems to be me doing all the making up... she doesn't admit to any wrong doing, even when she fvcks up

also this woman does not go out very often at all.. but the last time she went out, she wore a very slutty top

i mean she is blond with big tits & those puppies was pretty much out for display... i told her before she went out, that i was not happy about the top she was wearing, but she disregarded my opinion & just said i was being silly

now why would she go to bars & pubs looking like that? my guess is to get attention from men, or maybe even more

i started doubting this woman & losing my trust in her

so she is rude, disrespectful, doesn't seem to care about my feelings or opinions much... she dresses tarty when going out

seems to put her friends in front of me on a few occasions

my gut started to warn me, thats it's only a matter of time, where she might dump me.. or start cheating on me

i mean we was having less sex, as she was too controlling with it... if i initiated sex with her, she would often reject me (power/control)

but if she wanted sex & i rejected her, she would get upset & claim i did not find her attractive (she wanted control over our sex life) so i stopped initiating sex with her, out of the fear of getting rejected

so guys, do you think i did best dumping her?? or did i over react & cut the chord too soon??

there are probably guys on here, who stuck it out with there girl, till they got dumped or got cheated upon... I DID NOT WANT TO GO DOWN THAT ROAD

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Good job OP. :up:

Always, always, always rid yourself of toxic relationships with no exceptions.

Life is too short to eat sh!t. The reasons women act like c*nts in the first place is because most modern men act like desperate, pandering doormats.

When a hot women meets a new man... the likelihood he will be a pandering faggot around her is high. The likelihood he will put up a tough front.. only to melt later into a full blown beta fag is even higher. She knows this. She knows she can get away with murder around 90% of men.

For women.. crime pays high and its easier than doing the right thing. So why not be a criminal? Why not be a c*nt? Why not be a b!tch? It only makes life easier.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
Good job OP. :up:

Always, always, always rid yourself of toxic relationships with no exceptions.

Life is too short to eat sh!t. The reasons women act like c*nts in the first place is because most modern men act like desperate, pandering doormats.

When a hot women meets a new man... the likelihood he will be a pandering faggot around her is high. The likelihood he will put up a tough front.. only to melt later into a full blown beta fag is even higher. She knows this. She knows she can get away with murder around 90% of men.

For women.. crime pays high and its easier than doing the right thing. So why not be a criminal? Why not be a c*nt? Why not be a b!tch? It only makes life easier.

i have a simple question... is there anyway a person can have a long term relationship with woman like these?

is it possible to get close or fall in love with someone like this

or you always have to maintain distance & game her

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i will give you en example... when i don't take crap off this woman & stand up for myself, she reacts badly & walks away in anger.

if i take away attention from her, don't talk to her for days, she does exactly the same... so how do you win win a woman like that

if she does not care about you walking away, or dumping her...then how can you instill fear in her?

when a woman knows she has other options & if you walk away, she can get another man quite easily... how do you instill fear in a woman like that

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
soulforge said:
i have a simple question... is there anyway a person can have a long term relationship with woman like these?

is it possible to get close or fall in love with someone like this

or you always have to maintain distance & game her
I don't think so. Look at the facts here. She's 50 and single...how many marriages has she had? What was the cause of those breakups?

What happens to people who are difficult to work with or cause problems on the job? They get fired.

What happens to the athlete who didn't perform well enough last season? He gets cut.

What happens to the woman who CONTINUALLY causes problems? You dump her.

At age 50, I honestly don't think she wants to change. I don't think there is anything you can do to help. You can try being passive, you can try being a selfish jerk, or you can try to strange hybrid of both, but if a woman has been a brat since her early years I truly believe that she is never going to have much success keeping it together for you.

If you want to stick around it depends on how much self respect you have. Are you willing to become a passive doormat because you love this woman so much? Are you willing to sacrifice your life, your happiness, for a person who gives so little in return?

I've been there. I loved my ex-wife (who is BPD, materialistic, bratty, shallow, and non-emphatic) to the point of vomitting. That's how deep my love was. In our wost moments, I'd stare at her and just melt because I adored her. I would still take a bullet for that piece of sh*t woman. Leaving her toxic ass was simultaneously gratifying and soul crushing. You CAN'T control who you fall in love with, but you can choose to be happy and not waste another second on a individual who is inflicting pain on you.

Don't worry about who she sees after you. At age 30, 40, or 50, people are pretty much who they are and not likely to change. What makes you think they are more equipped to handle her than you are? Have they mysteriously obtained a "how-to" guide on this woman to make her obedient? No way. Even if he believes he does everything perfect, you can bet she'll still give him those horrible sh*t tests.

My counselor once told me - "if you are giving everything and she is giving nothing - this is not a healthy relationship"

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
soulforge said:
when a woman knows she has other options & if you walk away, she can get another man quite easily... how do you instill fear in a woman like that
You can't. Not when she knows, deep down, that she feels she can do better. If she feels like she can do better, she never really liked you to begin with. I would venture to guess she has never been happy or liked herself very much to begin with, so she seeks to find the next best or better thing to hook up with, feeling that they will be the answer to all of their problems.

That's why we preach things like "like yourself or become the best version of yourself and people will LOVE you for it". We want you to work on yourself (your body, your job, your health, your value, your friendships) to become a better person. You need to be satisfied with yourself, become a kicka*** person, and people will want to gravitate towards you. If they don't - at least you did it for yourself.

Most women are not that way. The entitled, bratty women just branch swing without doing any sort of self repair, bringing their baggage from their last failed relationship to the next one. The suffering becomes then greater for the next guy in line.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
expos said:
I don't think so. Look at the facts here. She's 50 and single...how many marriages has she had? What was the cause of those breakups?

What happens to people who are difficult to work with or cause problems on the job? They get fired.

What happens to the athlete who didn't perform well enough last season? He gets cut.

What happens to the woman who CONTINUALLY causes problems? You dump her.

At age 50, I honestly don't think she wants to change. I don't think there is anything you can do to help. You can try being passive, you can try being a selfish jerk, or you can try to strange hybrid of both, but if a woman has been a brat since her early years I truly believe that she is never going to have much success keeping it together for you.

If you want to stick around it depends on how much self respect you have. Are you willing to become a passive doormat because you love this woman so much? Are you willing to sacrifice your life, your happiness, for a person who gives so little in return?

I've been there. I loved my ex-wife (who is BPD, materialistic, bratty, shallow, and non-emphatic) to the point of vomitting. That's how deep my love was. In our wost moments, I'd stare at her and just melt because I adored her. I would still take a bullet for that piece of sh*t woman. Leaving her toxic ass was simultaneously gratifying and soul crushing. You CAN'T control who you fall in love with, but you can choose to be happy and not waste another second on a individual who is inflicting pain on you.

Don't worry about who she sees after you. At age 30, 40, or 50, people are pretty much who they are and not likely to change. What makes you think they are more equipped to handle her than you are? Have they mysteriously obtained a "how-to" guide on this woman to make her obedient? No way. Even if he believes he does everything perfect, you can bet she'll still give him those horrible sh*t tests.

My counselor once told me - "if you are giving everything and she is giving nothing - this is not a healthy relationship"

she is age 46 lol

her last relationship lasted 12 years... now i always wonder how she managed to pull off a 12 year relationship...

now i have my opinion about this... this guy she was seeing for 12 years was a DOOR MAN he had access to woman pretty much all the time

in that 12 years, he did not marry her or live with her, or commit to her in a major way

they ended up having a child together, even then, they did not live together or marry... he pretty much only saw her on weekends...

the eventually split up, because he had other woman on the side... he got caught cheating on 3 or 4 occasions

so my guess is, this guy to some degree was gaming her & she stayed with him for 12 years

also he did not mind what she did, where she went, how she dressed... why? because he probably had something going on, on the side most of the time

also judging by her past history... this woman seems to be attracted to doormen or body builders types?? or club djs mostly big guys

so why did she stay with this guy for 12 years? my guess is... he never showed her too much love & had instilled fear in her, due to having access to other woman

what type of woman goes for the door man or bodybuilder or club dj

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
floydb25 said:
Great post, expos. Too many guys are confusing lust with quality, and keep running into the same problems. Like I always say, most hot girls are NOT LTR material, and what you see in the beginning (ie, during infatuation) is a CHARADE.

damn ain't that the truth.

every time I see a hottie with some guy and can tell from her demeanor she's a stuck up pig inside....I recite to myself thank goodness! you are someone else's problem!

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
soulforge said:
Malice she is 46 years old & i am 37 years old

she has 4 children aged, 8, 15, 18, 21 and i do not have any kids

She is 10 years older than you, a ton of kids, she should have been nothing but a bang and run to you. Falling for that? You need to do better.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And I don't care what she looks like, all of that nasty baggage makes her UGLY, not hot.

B

BeDJ

Original Post said:
even if she was a dis loyal bi'ch??
soulforge said:
most of the woman i have dated in the past, at best have been hb6

this one was a defo hb9 to me

then again, she is 46 years old... and i am 37 years old

that beauty is fading fast & she gets regular botox, to hold onto her looks
So, how gullible is SoSuave?

Upon further research....

Original Post said:
i recently dumped my girlfriend of 2 years...
soulforge said:
i have been seeing this woman just over a year...
8/1/2013

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=2061062#post2061062

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Malice said:
Doesn't matter because I didn't even waste my time reading the thread. All I saw was the first 2 lines, and I knew what my opinion was.

I saw "she is 46, he is 37" and "she has 3 kids", I needed to stop reading at that point.

i know malice... i should not have even considered her for a serious relationship!

she has 4 kids in total.. two are grown up 16 & 21

i don't have kids & could not possibly have kids with her, as there is a big chance she could dump me, then i end up paying child support for the next 16 to 18 years... while she is f'cking next man!

also i if i don't have kids with her, then all i have got is her and her kids.... but they aint gona do **** for me in the long run

she doesn't even look out for me much now, or treat me well... so in the long run what do i get out of this

she is 46 years old, her looks are fading, once the sex has gone too, what the hell am i left with?

a woman who destroy my soul, disrespect me, treat me crap...