"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Dumping a chick

mahon83050

Banned
Joined
Jun 16, 2000
Messages
2,641
Reaction score
6
Location
Toms River,NJ United States
Hey man I went out with this one girl three times and I think I want to end it. Do i owe her an explanation or should I just blow her off....after all it has just been three dates. I feel bad, but that is life I guess. I met her online and she lives about 2 hours from me....so everytime we meet up....it is a big hassle. The other bad thing is I cannot really get intimate with her because we have no place to go for privacy really...no apartment or house.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
Just tell her it won't work because of the distance, lack of chemestry...you don't want to waste her time. Make it sound like you're doing her a favor. Don't burn bridges. She might end up recommending HB in your area to what a wonderful guy you are.
 

Rawk Steady

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 20, 2003
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
I think the theme of the above advice is to call her and end it. You'll feel better for it than just blowing her off. Just tell her you're not feeling it between you are her & wish her luck.
 

Falcon Eye

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 16, 2003
Messages
91
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by mahon83050
Hey man I went out with this one girl three times and I think I want to end it. Do i owe her an explanation or should I just blow her off....after all it has just been three dates. I feel bad, but that is life I guess. I met her online and she lives about 2 hours from me....so everytime we meet up....it is a big hassle. The other bad thing is I cannot really get intimate with her because we have no place to go for privacy really...no apartment or house.

Just out of curiousity, if you're single, why can't you take here to your place?

To answer your question, if your want out, you just tell her that you feel that it isn't going to work and to be fair to her and to you it's best to just be friends. It's only been three dates so no further explantion is needed in my view.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top