Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dumped on christmas eve (Long)

Pantyr8er

Reaction score
Update

I need some feedback on what's happening to me. It's like I stopped feeling sorry for myself and now I'm just mad and frustrated. Don't get me wrong, I'm still hurting but I'm more frustrated now. I feel like in the movie cruel intentions in the beginning when sebastion just didn't care and played women just to get what he wanted. Is this normal?

stevey_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the only way you can get back at her my man is simply improve yourself, that way if she runs into you in the future when you have a better looking girl, look better and feel better than you do now, you can tell her the best thing that happened to you was when you two split (even though you might not think at the moment), because it opened your eyes to how these women really can be and allowed you to concentrate on yourself,

i promise you she will feel like you do now,

keep it easy mate!,

Ste.

btw, further to your question, what's happening to you is you are hurting less (as i said, it get's less harder every day) and frustration is creeping in, most AFC's has tend to then try follow and stalk there ex's and try to hurt them, we DJ's (or RAFC's ;)) simply walk away with dignity as a man and realise women are not everything in life

jiro77

Don Juan
Reaction score
Consider yourself lucky...you no longer have to waste any more time, money, or emotional stress with her. It'll take time, but look at it this way...you are LUCKY to rid yourself of that messy situation, you are no longer trapped, and you owe her nothing. Dust yourself off, pick yourself up, and try again with someone else. Just learn from it...you'll be stronger after this. Do what the others are saying, work on yourself, and cut all contact.

When she finally finds out that this other relationship will not work out, I'd be willing to bet she'll try to contact you. If she does, what will you do when this happens? You won't give a rat's ass because you got rid of all of that crap. Trust me, when the day comes where you can be yourself again, you'll feel awesome about what you've been through, and 10 times stronger. You'll be able to apply this knowledge with future relationships. You sometimes have to get burned once to actually learn the lesson. You got burned, just learn....

Last edited:
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHA, you young foolish bastard - you are not the loser - her ex and now present chump pvssy who wants to marry her, while your hot nourishing sperm is making their progression through her vaginal tract, is the fool!!!!!!! Why you young bastards fall in love with these hors are beyond me! You deserve whatevever heart ache and belly ache that befalls you!!!

Last edited: