Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dumped A Hot 24 Year Russian Chick Tonight!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you know of my previous posts about this chick.

It's been rocky from pretty much day one... Tonight she was at my house and became disrespectful after having a few drinks.. This isn't the only time I felt like she got out of line.

It's happened once or twice before... Also I have been thinking about my long term future with this girl and I don't truly feel like she makes for a good healthy relationship.

So tonight after she got disrespectful, i told her to get a fukin taxi home.

I'm done with her attitude... She packed her stuff and left... Just a few moments ago, she sent me a couple of abusive messages, sounding all crazy and emotional.

I have not responded back.. I will simply go no contact and move the fuk on.

As a 47 year old man, dumping a hot 24 year old isn't easy, however it needed to be done.

Last edited:

tksniper

Don Juan
Reaction score

It's been rocky from pretty much day one... Tonight she was at my house and became disrespectful after having a few drinks.. This isn't the only time I felt like she got out of line.

It's happened once or twice before... Also I have been thinking about my long term future with this girl and I don't truly feel like she makes for a good healthy relationship.

I'm done with her attitude... She packed her stuff and left... Just a few moments ago, she sent me a couple of abusive messages, sounding all crazy and emotional.

As a 47 year old man, dumping a hot 24 year old isn't easy, however it needed to be done.
There was attraction. And maybe even chemistry. But there was zero connection. Connection is when a woman experiences a fear of lost. She had zero fear of lost. If this is a pattern then you might want all 3 of the attraction, chemistry, and connection trifecta when it comes to romantic relationships.

tksniper

Don Juan
Reaction score
Attraction = you both turn each other on.

Chemistry = you guys are a great fit. Just on the same wavelength.

Connection = something innate that both of you know you can’t find in just anyone. Some unique quality that is rare that you both possess. “Game recognizes game” kind of vibe. If you have nothing internally going on for yourself, you will also never find a true connection with a woman. All your romantic relationships will be surface level. A la night club level attraction, a few fvcks, and suddenly you both can’t stand each other.

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Dumped A Hot 24-Year Russian Chick Tonight!"

And what about the overseas vacation you two already booked?

M

member160292

Soulforge is the equivalent of a wine drinking single mom at lunchtime. Though, the moms have way less un-fabricated problems

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also kicked out a chick from my pad two weeks ago. she came in an Uber and she left in an Uber. Like a gust of bad energy just evaporated from my life. She texted me a lot after and I just ignored.
I asked myself the other day, why the hell keep a girl in the stable that you know you are kind of catching the feelz for but you internally know she will never reach LTR material..might as well dispatch her now.

I honestly think that if there is only attraction and chemistry then they don’t care if they lose you for a bit. They know you will still be there when she hits you up next time.
But when a girl feels a deep connection with you she will try everything in her feminine power to patch things up with you and not let you go.

Last edited:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like crap right now. I know I did the right thing by telling her to leave.

The girl is argumentative and I didn't want to have to deal with her attitude last night.

So she packed her things and left.

While in the uber she sent me a couple of angry abusive text and told me to fuk off.

I ignored them.. however later in the night at around 3am she sent me these

"I thought you loved me, you broke my heart"

"Are you leaving things like this?"

"Your not messaging now"

I was asleep when she sent me these messages. I have read them this morning and I don't know how the F to respond.

I didn't want to come across as intentionally ignoring her so I sent her this a few moments ago.

"You messaged late and I fell asleep"

I kind of want to patch things up with her, but I know deep inside nothing will change.

We going to end of having a clash again soon and then I will have to drop her again.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Russian chicks are hard to date.

Same happened to me when I as in my early 30s with a early 20-something Estonian woman (who was an ethnic Russian). Tossed her out and vandalized my car. After that I just let the date end naturally and never call them back... they know why... no need to create an emotional scene because when that happens you are just playing into her behavior.

Young chicks LOVE these bvllsh1t emotional scenes, when they get older... LOL they actually still love it, but not so much. They freaking LOVE talking to their friends about what a 'b@stard' you are... it is always the man's fault as far as women are concerned.

Anyway, you did the right thing... just make sure you are careful where you park your car.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Russian chicks are hard to date.

Same happened to me when I as in my early 30s with a early 20-something Estonian woman (who was an ethnic Russian). Tossed her out and vandalized my car. After that I just let the date end naturally and never call them back... they know why... no need to create an emotional scene because when that happens you are just playing into her behavior.

Young chicks LOVE these bvllsh1t emotional scenes, when they get older... LOL they actually still love it, but not so much. They freaking LOVE talking to their friends about what a 'b@stard' you are... it is always the man's fault as far as women are concerned.

Anyway, you did the right thing... just make sure you are careful where you park your car.
She was actually quite fiery, pretty quick to getting angry.

If I can't spend a weekend with a girl with arguments kicking off, then I rather not have her around me.

I felt compelled to ask her to leave.. I found her tone and attitude was getting out of hand.

Now she is doing her best to make me feel like the monster who treated her badly and broke her heart.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was actually quite fiery, pretty quick to getting angry.

If I can't spend a weekend with a girl with arguments kicking off, then I rather not have her around me.

I felt compelled to ask her to leave.. I found her tone and attitude was getting out of hand.

Now she is doing her best to make me feel like the monster who treated her badly and broke her heart.
She is just gaslighting you

this was never going to end well and has arguably been dragged out a lot longer than it should have because despite knowing full well she is not a suitable partner you have convinced yourself she could be

She's too young bro she belongs to the streets , she wants to ride the carousel and do all the naughty stuff girls her age want to do

Russian too which is a red flag in itself

You had a ride , now the ride has stopped it's time to move on

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is just gaslighting you

this was never going to end well and has arguably been dragged out a lot longer than it should have because despite knowing full well she is not a suitable partner you have convinced yourself she could be

She's too young bro she belongs to the streets , she wants to ride the carousel and do all the naughty stuff girls her age want to do

Russian too which is a red flag in itself

You had a ride , now the ride has stopped it's time to move on
Agreed bruv... She texting me now wanting to work things out. I just ignoring her

Fowo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude just block the number lol, why you even reading this sh*t. Move on, stuff happened but you've made your decision, reading her texts won't help and just keeps you thinking about it

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for you, OP.

I dated a Russian woman a few years ago who had come here with her ex husband. Absolutely rocking body - former gymnast. They generally only go for red pill men and seem to constantly test your boundaries to make sure you are going to put them in their place. I think they are quite a handful based on my experience and speaking to others.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You just made a move to get out of the cycle. Now stay out of it, don't give her an inch. Don't give into the temptation of patching things up when it will not work. Incompatibility