"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Dumb Question- need response tho

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
I kno, I kno- flame me all ya want. Actually, I feel so fvcking dumb 4 asking this- cuz I know the answer. guess i just want confirmation.

feel free to delete after someone lets me know what to do (cant believe i'm asking this at this point in my DJ career)

this girl i'm probably going to have a LTR w/ is going home this weekend (she lives in dorms now). should i tell her to call me when she makes it home, or have her call me sunday?
she is supposed to help me w/ my football picks for that fantasy football crap!

thanks guys- and go ahead and flame me! i deserve it
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

gm8384

Don Juan
Joined
May 4, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
It is actually very simple. If you want her to call you, just say give me a call before the games so you can help me with those picks.

As anxious as you are to talk to her on saturday, it is useless to worry so much that you don't know if you should have her call you one day or the next.

Saying to call before the games might mean the day before, or hours before, but the point is that is what I think you should say.
 
Top