"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

dumb newbie question

Vercetti

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Age
39
I was honest

Even though I've read the DJ bible twice and been subscribed to the newsletter for a year now, I still don't have expierience. Or much of it if any. My attitude towards a lot of lifes things has changed, I used to be a total wuss and kind of an AFC, but weren't all of you at one time in your life? Face it you're human to.

My point is, is that getting digits in highschool isn't one of my favorite things to do. To be honest and not turn off the girl, what are some good examples to be straight forward and get there number. I know I'll get some smartass comments back. But there interesting to read.

NewbiE
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
*smack her ass* "whats shakin sweet thang can i get ur 411 and i can call ya we can get our groove on baby cakes"

Get number

"later sexay momma il give you a jingle"

Walk off
 

Vercetti

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Originally posted by wh01987
*smack her ass* "whats shakin sweet thang can i get ur 411 and i can call ya we can get our groove on baby cakes"

Get number

"later sexay momma il give you a jingle"

Walk off

you are an idiot, period.
 

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
oh yeah I was so serious... pfff... dont call me an idiot when you are the one asking for how to ask a girl for her number...
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Montreal
Originally posted by wh01987
oh yeah I was so serious... pfff... dont call me an idiot when you are the one asking for how to ask a girl for her number...
Ouch, that's gotta hurt.

who1987 - 1
Vercetti - 0

;)
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Originally posted by wh01987
oh yeah I was so serious... pfff... dont call me an idiot when you are the one asking for how to ask a girl for her number...
HAHAHA...someone got burned.
 

Vercetti

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Originally posted by wh01987
oh yeah I was so serious... pfff... dont call me an idiot when you are the one asking for how to ask a girl for her number...
thats what the boards are for smartass

you were an AFC once so don't be ****y aight?
 

Vercetti

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Originally posted by Engetsu
Ouch, that's gotta hurt.

who1987 - 1
Vercetti - 0

;)
it only does if you take it personally

which i don't

lol:D
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Vercetti
thats what the boards are for smartass

you were an AFC once so don't be ****y aight?
Vercetti - 1
Who1987 - somewhere in the Sub-Zero range from all of his posts on this board...
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
Hey its not my fault he doesnt understand sarcasm...:rolleyes:
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by wh01987
Hey its not my fault he doesnt understand sarcasm...:rolleyes:
It's also not his fault your retarded.

ANYWAYS

Walk up to the girl, say hi blahblahblah talk about stuff blahblahblah. You know, estabish rapport. Then when you wanna go say:

"Hey I gotta go, lemme give you a call sometime, what's your number?" - Pimpologist

I personally like the direct approach instead of "demanding" it like "Why don't you write down your number for me." or something.
 
Top