Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dudes are lame.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are always others trying something, in all places. One month is not enough time to know her well.

You are suggesting that the old dude wants to get with her or already is. If you are thinking possible LTR with her, just let her know/feel that she has a chance with you.

Later if she was in an LTR with you would you have her work or support her... If she would work, then this sort of situation comes up over and over, it is best to flush it out now, just pay attention like you are.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100% not sexual harrasment. If said girl was attracted enough to OP should would be finding a way to stay on her own at the same time feeling OP out and maybe testing his frame somewhat...if she is high self esteem. The low self esteem girl would jump right in his arms.

OP has to becareful here too and be observant towards this woman.

If she means little to him then she is a possible plate. But still that will take detachment on his part
It's not "sexual" harrassment, but it is a form of harrassment. That's none of his business and to interject the comment like it was a selling point for relocating her. "We're going to relocate you, awww.... I wonder what your boyfriend would think of that.?" Not professional at all.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If
It's not "sexual" harrassment, but it is a form of harrassment. That's none of his business and to interject the comment like it was a selling point for relocating her. "We're going to relocate you, awww.... I wonder what your boyfriend would think of that.?" Not professional at all.
If she tells HR the statement and that it made her uncomfortable they will take decisive action. HR don't play with harassment or work place bullying.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me and my girl been together for a month now. Relationship is super fresh.
The other day she told me to go hang out with her at her job so I could meet her coworkers.
Her boss was there.
Before this should would tell me that she was really chill with him and everyone loved her there and he was happy having her there because she gets sh1t done. Dude is a old tall ugly beer belly geeky loser looking dude.
Soon as I met the dude he was kinda chill didnt get an bad vibes.
But after he met me now she's telling me the company is switching her location an hour away from where we live( we live close by) and My gf is super stressed cause the drive with traffic is like 2 hours and she lives her grandma and she takes care of her. This locations where shes at right now is not even 15 mins away from where she lives.
Shes trying fight against the company trying to switch her but it looks like she has no choice.
I feel like her boss has a lot to do with this.
Today he brought her into the office and asked her " what does your bf think about your move"... like wtf lol why does he care?
What would you do in this situation. If she moves shes gonna be living out by her company and I'm not tryna drive 2 hours every weekend to see her. I know most dudes her are plate spinners and dont gaf about anything. But if you have some good advice it would be dope..How would you handle this?
Probably her boss wanted to have sex with her... When he saw that she had a bf, he got mad and act like a idiot like a way to fill his poor ego.

Its not so fair to ask her to leave that job, only if she can find another job fast enough.

But, if I was her I would be affraid to keep this job with this kind of boss... He seems to have a perverse personality.

If she move, you will have to think carefully and take a decision, keep or leave. I can tell by myself, that I would probably leave... Unless you have a lot of money and a lot of free time to spend driving only to meet someone that move 2hrs away from you... You can find a better and cheaper date out there.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably her boss wanted to have sex with her... When he saw that she had a bf, he got mad and act like a idiot like a way to fill his poor ego.

Its not so fair to ask her to leave that job, only if she can find another job fast enough.

But, if I was her I would be affraid to keep this job with this kind of boss... He seems to have a perverse personality.

If she move, you will have to think carefully and take a decision, keep or leave. I can tell by myself, that I would probably leave... Unless you have a lot of money and a lot of free time to spend driving only to meet someone that move 2hrs away from you... You can find a better and cheaper date out there.
Blacksheep our Human Resources department in the USA doesn't play. She won't have the problem, he will.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pure speculation. Now we know whats wrong with the world. Hyper sensativety to a simple question.
Inappropriate? Jeezus you live in the movie 1984?
He didnt ask her what panties she was wearing.
I find it hard to believe he would just ask this without some prior rapport with her before. Makes little sense.
The way OP told it... I think that boss tried something, she might even give some signal to her boss... But something went wrong.

Behind the curtains... Everything is possible.

Also we only know what OP told us. We dont know what she knows or is hiding.

I've found some lies in my life that I never imagined it would be possible. So, when it seems so normal to be good, something is wrong.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you really think HR would find the conversion acceptable?
there is no HR against the owner, not all jobs are from big company.

also note you guys are taking the what she said by face value, and you shouldn't, also stop with what she said what he said you really can't put much, you can't control, again that is a problem she have to fix, IF she ask then he should say to her find a new job, because moving just for a job, it need to be a hell of a job, I know most NA peeps are not really family and to create roots till they "settle" with marriage, but you also should use this situation as a screen event.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there is no HR against the owner, not all jobs are from big company.

also note you guys are taking the what she said by face value, and you shouldn't, also stop with what she said what he said you really can't put much, you can't control, again that is a problem she have to fix, IF she ask then he should say to her find a new job, because moving just for a job, it need to be a hell of a job, I know most NA peeps are not really family and to create roots till they "settle" with marriage, but you also should use this situation as a screen event.
Your right she could've been lying. To see his reaction.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude is a old tall ugly beer belly geeky loser looking dude.

...after he met me now she's telling me the company is switching her location an hour away from where we live

Today he brought her into the office and asked her " what does your bf think about your move"...
You underestimated him. Maybe the old man does have some game, after all.

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I guess she had a call with corporate yesterday ( initially they were trying to keep her 2 days in her current location and 3 days in the location 2 hours away). They reason they want her to go to the other location is because they need "help". But on yesterdays call with corporate she told me that they wanted her every single day out in the other location and she refused. So I guess she only has two weeks left at her job cause she's quitting.

Whats weird to me is that before I went to her job she told me that her boss promised her a promotion at her current location and a buncb of stuff but after he meets me she's gotta switch locations??? When she asked me for advice yesterday on what to do all I said was "don't let people bullsh1t. Don't let them disrespect and lie to you. You've been promised things and haven't even got them. But it's up to you on what you do. But tbh It's not gonna work if you go out there. If you do we should just go our seperate ways"

She texted me this morning

"One of the supervisors here called me into his office and told me I have a reasonable lawsuit case against the company that they are discriminating me as a female to go and do secretary work that they wouldn't have any male do".

Last night we were having secks and she was saying I love you while I was smashing and I said " yea baby? How much you love daddy"
And she said "baby I'm not leaving for you".

But idk I'm still gonna be on my toes.

Last edited:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I guess she had a call with corporate yesterday ( initially they were trying to keep her 2 days in her current location and 3 days in the location 2 hours away). They reason they want her to go to the other location is because they need "help". But on yesterdays call with corporate she told me that they wanted her every single day out in the other location and she refused. So I guess she only has two weeks left at her job cause she's quitting.

Whats weird to me is that before I went to her job she told me that her boss promised her a promotion at her current location and a buncb of stuff but after he meets me she's gotta switch locations??? When she asked me for advice yesterday on what to do all I said was "don't let people bullsh1t. Don't let them disrespect and lie to you. You've been promised things and haven't even got them. But it's up to you on what you do. But tbh It's not gonna work if you go out there. If you do we should just go our seperate ways"

She texted me this morning

"One of the supervisors here called me into his office and told me I have a reasonable lawsuit case against the company that they are discriminating me as a female to go and do secretary work that they wouldn't have any male do".

Last night we were having secks and she was saying I love you while I was smashing and I said " yea baby? How much you love daddy"
And she said "baby I'm not leaving for you".

But idk I'm still gonna be on my toes.. thannks guys I appreciate the help
Now you definitely should sue, because she already lost the job. She was pressured into quitting because she refused the advances of her supervisor. That is your story and you are sticking to it.

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now you definitely should sue, because she already lost the job. She was pressured into quitting because she refused the advances of her supervisor. That is your story and you are sticking to it.
Yea she told me she is thinking about sueing them

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sound like a good start if she's willing to do that for you. As a man, keep leading and giving her advice. Support her emotionally if she needs wisdom and guidance to find a new gig. Help her to help you...

As for a lawsuit and such, I guess it would depend on what kind of job it was and if it's worth the headaches and such. Or if it's just better to move forward. You two will have to weight that out.