Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dude murders a couple, their 10 year old son & housekeeper Then Orders A Pizza

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:
I mourn all deaths but definitely the housekeeper.
Ha, WOW JUST WOW.....are you really just incapable of explaining why you think it's a bigger shame that the housekeeper died, than the white family? Because, as of now, it seems like you are extremely racist towards whites (ie want them to die), or you think the family had it coming (insinuating the housekeeper was in the wrong place at the wrong time). If it's the latter 2, you'd think you can easily explain this.

However, you sidestep and make bad jokes. Answer the question.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it seems like you are extremely racist towards whites (ie want them to die.
Again, I mourn ALL deaths, that of Mrs. Veralicia Figueroa as well as the others. And I mourn them equally, no more or no less. But I DEFINITELY mourn the death of Mrs. Verlicia Figueroa.

You guys need to chill out a little. Go eat some tapas, drink Tequilia, or smoke some Cubans.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:
And I mourn them equally, no more or no less. But I DEFINITELY mourn the death of Mrs. Verlicia Figueroa.
Why? What is special about her?

Edited: Fairshake - I am not even really aiming this at you, I'm just trying to understand the mindset. It happens with all left-leaning posters.

Danger said:
I keep saying, Liberals are simply not human, they are animals and they prove it more strongly with each passing day. They cannot be reasoned with because their thoughts derive from emotion.
They are so pent up with envious hate it's unbelievable. But of course, the narrative is the exact opposite.

All white conservative males truly need to be getting involved in civic organizations as much as possible. If we don't, the country is left to these complete nimrods. Think about that. You're already seeing the fallout.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
Why? What is special about her?

Edited: Fairshake - I am not even really aiming this at you, I'm just trying to understand the mindset. It happens with all left-leaning posters.
What's so special about her? She died violently and needs remembering.

Listen, clearly I'm winding you guys up. Every death of a white person at the hands of a black person or black death at the hands of a white person gets multiple threads here. White people who die of white people and black people who die at the hands of black people don't get any other than attempts to shut a thread down.

So I am dedicating my RIP to someone who would no doubt be forgotten otherwise. And to wind you guys up.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:
Listen, clearly I'm winding you guys up.......And to wind you guys up.
I agree that your mindset is troubling.

But, unfortunately for your ego, the issue is much bigger than you.

On another note, you ARE correct about one thing. An immigrant worker like that lady was, doing all the right things....yes, she would very likely have been forgotten. And that's a shame. But no matter what any of us says, the death of the 10-year old boy was the biggest tragedy here. You want to wind me up some more? Make light of that situation, and you will succeed.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
weak whyte dopamine receptor hit backfire

FairShake said:
And to wind you guys up.
More bullsh!t from our resident liar who like totally has been called "n!gger lover" more times than he can remember...coz screw you dad.

You can tell by your initial tone you were serious at first as in getting your weak whyte dopamine receptor hit fix "I feel good by feeling bad about being white so RIP brown lady :cry:". It was only when more and more fellas called your progtard preening out you changed it to "haha I was only winding you guys up".