"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Dude likes my girl....keeps hanging around.

JCKey618

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2003
Messages
233
Reaction score
0
Ok, I don't know for sure if he likes her, but it sure as hell seems that way. They've been friends for like 2 years and liked eachother like 7 months ago. Well, now I'm with the girl and he just won't leave! For example, me and my girl were walking down the hill from school today, and he's just going to decide to walk with us. I don't talk to him, never said a foul word to him or even looked at him crossly, but I just have a feeling he's trying to steal my girl.

So, how do I get him to leave her alone atleast when I'm with her? I don't want to hurt nobody's feelings or nothin....

A little funny thing happened today also. My girlfriend was acting goofy and was walking funny and the dude that just won't disappear commented on how she was walking (he was trying to be funny, I guess to get her to laugh. the nerve of him!), so I said, "she's walking like that because of what I did to her last night." and he looked as if he just didn't know what to say. I think he said something like "that's not good." I just thought it was funny.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 23, 2003
Messages
418
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Charleston, SC
If she's known him for 2 years now I'd say he's been safely LJBF'd.

If you tell him not to hang out with her you create an "us against him" situation. It gives him leverage to convince her she shouldn't be with you (i'm not saying for sure this'll happen, but you WILL open the door for it.) It'll make you look insecure (its a given he'll tell your girl) and we all know insecurity isn't attractive.

Just stay confident, be the man and don't worry about her emotional tampon. I reckon he's been firmly planted in the LJBF catagory for awhile.
 

JCKey618

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2003
Messages
233
Reaction score
0
Cool. I've never said anythign to her about any jealouses I feel, because, I must admit, I get jealous pretty darn easy and feel threatened by little things, but I've NEVER let her see that or told her that.
 

MacdaddyJr

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2002
Messages
144
Reaction score
0
Location
Morristown, NJ, USA
He's being a c*ckblocker. If he's hanging out with her constantly and you get serious with this girl and it bothers you, then you need to put your foot down with this girl. She may be keeping him around because he always puts her on a pedistal and gives her gifts. It makes a girl feel good knowing some guy is drooling all over her. Likewise for us.

Personally I don't like any guy who one of my girlfriends hangs out a lot with, who happens to really like her and tries to get in the way between us and into her pants. It bothers me, because I wouldn't hang out with a girl like that. I see a lot of needy ex boyfriends doing that to girls nowadays.

Be carefull, if he's always hanging out with your girl and you fall in love with this chick he could become a problem. Especially if he still hangs with her all the time and she won't get rid of him for you. If your a good enough dj though, he won't be a problem. She'll get rid of him without you even saying anything.

I don't know your girl, just going from my experiances. I don't like this situation at all, you may find this guy to continue to annoy you. Either don't let it bother you or get out of this.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

guardian

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 29, 2003
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Originally posted by dingo23
Perfect time for a threesome man! :p
why would he wanna have a threesome with another guy and his girl? especially a guy who he doesnt like? hes not gay! or at least i hope not lol. maybe if it was her friend that was a girl, then you should move for the threesome lol.

but to the issue at hand, you need to stand up and tell this guy to back off. tell him its cool if theyre friends but there will be nothing more as long as you are around.
 

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 23, 2003
Messages
418
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Charleston, SC
I want to hear what some other DJ's have to say about this: I think confronting the guy is a bad idea. he'll tell jckey's girl and that'll make jckey look insecure. I say he should just keep DJing her properly and not worry about this kid because she LJBF'd him long ago.

Right now it looks as if there are two ideas out there: A) tell the kid to back off, or B) keep DJing and not worry about him
 

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2002
Messages
404
Reaction score
0
Location
Cali
Definitely choice B. He is not your enemy. You are. You're the one that can lose her.
 

jtws

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2001
Messages
493
Reaction score
1
Location
Between the Goalposts
The guy has a void in his life and needs to fill it.

Something like this was written a while ago.

Give the guy something to do eg find him a hobby or ask him to go fly a kite.

The idea is to get his mind off the girl.

Perhaps he can be your wingman or vice versa.
 
Top