drunk text- I want to ****

broken dreams

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This past weekend I was in miami w family. I went out got drunk.
there is this girl in my class. She is savy, but very direct.
I treid rapport but it didnt work. she thinks Im totally into her , we went out as friends to go shopping and wasnt honest what she picked out for me.
other girls found out we went out shopping and one stupid **** said you should buy her something cause she is a lady. I called on that woman and said I dont think she is a goldigger like you.LoL.

anyways I text her : I want 2 f u c k.

she didnt respond.

I saw her at school and she was hey you went out of control with your text. I said I was drunk what did it say: she said I want 2 **** me.

I said well maybe I did or I didnt.

she stared and me for a few seconds to test me.

and she said: I get that all the time from guys.

I said cool.

what you guys think?

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think all that alcohol you drink isn't doing your waistline any good. do you want to be a cool PLAYAH or do you want to be healthy and fit? your choice.

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SAY THIS...........oh my fingers were acting up again, its like they have a life of their own (THEN GRAB HER BUTT).........see there they go again.

OR..........say this............"that was a typo, I meant to say I want Buck you"....you know like a dollar bill...........cause ummm Wendy's has a value items and I thought if you got me a item I would give you a buck.

that (F.U.C.K.) stands for Friends, Unusual, Creative, Knowledgable

drmeathead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dude it was a drunk text...oh my!!!!!!!!!!!!! she didnt tell you to stop so dont worry about any kind of harassment issues or anything? she likes you on some level or she would have. if she didnt care you wanted to **** she wouldnt have tested you on it. dont worry about it. if you ever do it again and you are ever called out on it again simply tell her you were drunk and sorry if you woke her. if she persists tell her you meant it as a complement. if she is still having her world ended by your text, tell you wont bother her again because you will delete her number. THEN DELETE IT. OR you can simply tell her you left ur phone on the bar and ur friends got ahold of it.

as far as gaming this girl goes...you shot yourself in the foot a little. basically you took any mystery you had going and destroyed as she knows u were not banging some other girl, rather you were thinking of her.

i send out a mass text everyonce in awhile "hook up yes no maybe" it never has done anything than produce laughs...for me atleast. i think it is funny but if a girl gets mad i tell her to take it as a complement. Or i ask them why not? An overly forward non violent drunk text is only as serious as your allow it to be framed...just like any other female situation.