Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Drunk Girls...Insecure girls

SolidGK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello

I have a question...
what happens to people when they are drunk?

Whenever this certain girl gets drunk around me she hangs all over me and once we hooked up and spent the night together. she tells me how she loves me and misses me (we used to date).When shes sober however, she acts indifferent towards me. I think that she still does love me but is afraid to let me into her world again. deep down she is very insecure and she does not want to be hurt again (i cheated on her when we went out). how do you deal with insecure girls? How can i break through this shell and what does this drunken activity. my DJ skills are definately above par and i feel like i can get almost any girl i want. this is a good challenge for me and im very excited about it. let me know...

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you cheated on her, DJing her isn't the best move. She obviously cares about you, and you in return broke that trust...If you are seriously interested in gaining it back, you'll have to prove it to her...My only advice is to not screw with peoples emotions...

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women get unbelievably horny when drunk. There are two things which make women horny: alcohol and staying up late at night. Put these two together, which commonly happens, and viola.

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bored + Horny = Borny

SolidGK

Don Juan
Reaction score
so DankNuggs...youre saying act AFC? i dont want to get caught up in that **** man...

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
they can be really fun

Drunk girls are GREAT to flirt with. They tend to be very touchy-feely and they love to argue, but in that drunken, silly way.