Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Drunk about to meet some girl

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright let me give a quick recap... this girl is actually the ex girlfriend of someone I hung out with years ago... Through FB stalking I saw she was single so I hit her up... She had never met me before so she has no idea I know her ex..

I'd say her ex was good looking but short.. like 5'6.. I think objectively I'm overall better looking but that means nothing as far as what look attracts a female... I think my hair was a little off even though I got a hair cut but I decided to ignore it and go for it.

Anyway I pounded some huge beers before I met this girl at starbucks... I was sitting down first up the stairs there and she came up, I waived and she gave me a one handed hug.. She sat down and I smiled as I talked to her, made strong eye contact but smiled.. there was not a lot of silent moments... She mentioned a few times that she's glad I was safe (when we talked on the phone she referenced not wanting to give out too much information about herself in case I was someone dangerous since I was stranger). Anyway we both asked each other questions but I asked more and tried to make comments about things she said about herself which I knew about...

She didn't get any coffee btw.. she just came right to find me and sit down.. I offered to get her something but she denied. After a little bit of talking I said we didn't have to stay long and I was going to take my coffee to go. She said I was fine and that she planned to stay till 9pm which it was close to, so I took this a bad sign lol. Anyway she ended up calling an uber and I walked down with her, it came fast, she gave me the same hug and that was that..

So based on her proactively calling the uber I'm thinking this might not go anywhere, however I did mention leaving first so who knows if that's what prompted it... Anyway I figured I'll send a text tomorrow and see what happens.

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No text so Far? She’s not intrested dude and you showed up smelling like an old Bud Light ??? Why did you go that route. ?

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No text so Far? She’s not intrested dude and you showed up smelling like an old Bud Light ??? Why did you go that route. ?
I like to drink before a lot of meet ups because it puts me in a looser relaxed frame. I chewed a lot of gum before I met her so hopefully that masked it.

So no she didn't text me back yesterday.. well at least until I prompted her :) She had always taken her time when texting, but the most has been 5 hours. About 6 hours later with no text from her I sent "guess you might want to invest in a pair of glasses :) "

She responded a few minutes later with "hey sorry my weekend was good just not long enough"
Then another text right after "crazy swamped with work and all kinds of stuff! ugh"

I didn't respond.. She didn't ask how mine was or anything like that so I just took it as disinterest. This one hit me a little and made me think because I feel my SMV is higher than her ex boyfriend who I used to know. Then again this is a different point in her life and she just flat out might have not felt that "chemistry" which goes back to different things beneath the surface someone's looks elicits.. As I've written in a previous thread it all comes down to whether your looks attract her, at least most of it does :)

I might randomly text her to hang out at some point in the future just for the hell of it. Who gives a F lol

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like to drink before a lot of meet ups because it puts me in a looser relaxed frame. I chewed a lot of gum before I met her so hopefully that masked it.

So no she didn't text me back yesterday.. well at least until I prompted her :) She had always taken her time when texting, but the most has been 5 hours. About 6 hours later with no text from her I sent "guess you might want to invest in a pair of glasses :) "

She responded a few minutes later with "hey sorry my weekend was good just not long enough"
Then another text right after "crazy swamped with work and all kinds of stuff! ugh"

I didn't respond.. She didn't ask how mine was or anything like that so I just took it as disinterest. This one hit me a little and made me think because I feel my SMV is higher than her ex boyfriend who I used to know. Then again this is a different point in her life and she just flat out might have not felt that "chemistry" which goes back to different things beneath the surface someone's looks elicits.. As I've written in a previous thread it all comes down to whether your looks attract her, at least most of it does :)

I might randomly text her to hang out at some point in the future just for the hell of it. Who gives a F lol
When I lose interest in a girl I often respond with things like “ sorry for delay.. things are crazy at work”. It sets the stage for me to use that line again and again..... I usually will keep those girls in my phone and randomly reach out when I’m bored... only to vanish again. Do yourself a favor and don’t message this chick again. Or when she reaches out don’t respond.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing about stalking your buddy's sloppy seconds on social media and showing up to a coffee date reeking like beer demonstrates high SMV.

Also, beer is estrogenic -- it hits your testosterone hard and will usually fvck your game up. I avoid beer on dates. It also smells strongly. She smelled it dude. If you have to liquor up before coffee dates, stick to vodka. Better yet, don't go on coffee dates. Coffee dates are for friends, girlfriends, and coworkers. Not girls you're trying to bang.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing about stalking your buddy's sloppy seconds on social media and showing up to a coffee date reeking like beer demonstrates high SMV.

Also, beer is estrogenic -- it hits your testosterone hard and will usually fvck your game up. I avoid beer on dates. It also smells strongly. She smelled it dude. If you have to liquor up before coffee dates, stick to vodka. Better yet, don't go on coffee dates. Coffee dates are for friends, girlfriends, and coworkers. Not girls you're trying to bang.
Unless she tells you at 11:30 her kid is in school until 3 and her apartment is just down the street...Don't miss that signal like I did...

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless she tells you at 11:30 her kid is in school until 3 and her apartment is just down the street...Don't miss that signal like I did...
And definitely don't show up to that date with floppy c0ck from pounding beers right before.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I wouldn't call him my buddy.. I haven't spoken to this guy in years maybe a "past acquaintance" is more of a suitable term.

Regardless, unless you are with a virgin we all have somebody's sloppy seconds so spare me the holier than thou bs. At least I know he was a pretty clean and hygienic guy lol

Anyway I'm pretty sure she didn't smell the liquor... She ended up responding to some follow up texts I sent but never inquired about me in the dialogue so my presumption of her low interest was correct. She ended up saying she recently started dating someone and couldn't date more than one person. I told her she must be a real catch to get into a relationship with someone within 2 weeks of meeting me lol. I dissed her on something else physically and cut contact.

Was I sour and immature? I think the few of you on this forum with half a brain knows that question is rhetorical :)

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop with the liquid courage. It makes you think you're relaxed, but all the girl sees is a guy who was too weak to meet her without alcohol..

I guarantee that she either smelled it or just knew you were influenced by something.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't call him my buddy.. I haven't spoken to this guy in years maybe a "past acquaintance" is more of a suitable term.

Regardless, unless you are with a virgin we all have somebody's sloppy seconds so spare me the holier than thou bs. At least I know he was a pretty clean and hygienic guy lol

Anyway I'm pretty sure she didn't smell the liquor... She ended up responding to some follow up texts I sent but never inquired about me in the dialogue so my presumption of her low interest was correct. She ended up saying she recently started dating someone and couldn't date more than one person. I told her she must be a real catch to get into a relationship with someone within 2 weeks of meeting me lol. I dissed her on something else physically and cut contact.

Was I sour and immature? I think the few of you on this forum with half a brain knows that question is rhetorical :)
Welp, sounds like you really didn't give a fvck going into it, or the outcome, so no loss here.

Showing up to dates hammered, and getting hammered during dates, is usually a massive turn off for women, especially once you're over 30. Indicates lack of respect for her (ie. you need to be hammered to be in her company), underlying confidence issues, lack of self-control and possible substance dependency.

I can't tell you how many opportunities I blew because I "loosened up" with vodka clubs before the date and/or kept throwing them back during. Really cute girl, making out, holding hands between venues, but just kept drinking and getting a little too slurry and stumbly and gropey and then "okay I should go" and ghosted. Rotten Irish genes.

Last edited:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you go in clearly qualifying her, instead of thinking about impressing her, there's no need for alcohol or drugs. You simply have a job to do: Determine whether or not she is fit to be in your life in some capacity. When I learned to qualify women and hold them accountable for all their words and behavior, my problems with women were over.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The alcohol smell comes from your breath and digestive tract, not your mouth. You can't cover it up by chewing gum.

I was shopping the other day and passed some people in the parking lot. They frigging reeked of liquor. It's not a good impression, man.